2020 Draft Thread

holt_bruce81

5 minutes ago, RamRod said:

This will be a pick spoiled free thread 

Grow up. Not our faults ESPN/NFL Network are slow. It's the information that is the most important part, not the source.

For the pick, I wanted the DObbins, but I'm OK with Akers. WIll be a good compliment to Henderson.

Edited by BStanRamFan
  • Like 2

Ok so I dont know really anything about Akers which seems crazy since outside of LSU I follow Miami Hurricanes. With that said as @jrry32 said he fits scheme and so he should be more than productive with Henderson so at the end of the day I dont care about name. Years ago I was bummed the Rams passed on "name" guy JuJu and ended up taking Kupp for the receiver because he fit scheme for McVay and it has worked out fantastic. So lets give McVay and Snead the benefit of the doubt. 

Just now, LeotheLion said:

We just traded up for Henderson. Such a dumb use of resources. 

Yes. But just maybe they favor him. I would have preferred a trade down tbh. It’s a need but not that much that we waste a prime pick. Maybe he pans out but man! Makes you wonder wtf. 

1 minute ago, Flounch said:

Dang, so Henderson was a waste of a pick.....seriously i'm so mad

No he wasnt. 1-2 punch. Same reason why the Saints drafted Kamara when they still had Ingram and my friend was freaking out they traded up for Kamara at the time but I told him dont freak out I understand why the Saints did it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LARams91 said:

Most teams have 2 running backs. Not sure the hate. We knew it was going to happen....

Most believe it was a reach that could have been had in 3rd.  Most had Moss and Dobbins above him as well, and they still sit undrafted.  Thats why I'm not 100% behind the pick. Hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, stl4life07 said:

No he wasnt. 1-2 punch. Same reason why the Saints drafted Kamara when they still had Ingram and my friend was freaking out they traded up for Kamara at the time but I told him dont freak out I understand why the Saints did it. 

That’s just best case scenario though. Like realistically what are the chances lol.