• Yes, but only if he falls to 41.
  3. 3. Hornby

• Why?
    • I'm bringing it back.

^--just an unrelated reminder--^

----------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

A whisper travels on the wind through the foreboding wood of monstrous swaying trees: 

giphy.gif

"he must be soft and then get hard."

Indeed, he must be nimble enough to cover and yet also an immovable force of nature. He must flow and also check head like boomerang. But who? But what could be this? 

7-aJK4AwA-1423156514.gif?quality=.8&heig

Shrieks of primal pain/fear emit from these two lv. 3 Berean Clerics, pictured above. Though nothing they are wailing here in-between such expressions of immense discomfort makes much sense, they keep repeating the same 9 (the number of completion, of course) words: Burrow-Young-Tagavailoa-Wills-Simmons-Andrews-Becton-Brown-Kinlaw.

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

And who cometh at 10?

Numbers...so many numbers. The 10 to the reduction to the 1, oh powerful 1. 1, will you be the moment the hybrid bone-crushingly solid/hydro-nimble emerges? Or will it be 41 to the reduction of 5, where the esoteric is made commonplace, where the great wave bears life to the really hard one.

745776410_1280x720.jpg

^--above, the new uniform for the wave is unveiled.

CULT-WORSHIP.jpg

^--the new uniforms--a little something for everyone--are unveiled for the secret order.

**Pictures above, a Berean Occultist (5e wizard subclass) casts lv. 5 conjure earth elemental as low-level apprentices--it's mostly physical--cheer.**

Was his spell a success?  Even if so, is he still missing a key element in order to bring forth this abomination he has in mind?

And now begins the welding. Can it be substantial and flowing? Can he be created balanced so as to be able to explode or to track? Can he be both water and earth?

Image.ashx?multiverseid=2161&type=card

Hmm...almost...

Or is he only belonging to the depths?

No.

giphy.gif

Yes, I see now. It's so simple: the moped and the 🌊 are inevitably, inexorably tied, from their very inception point being guided until two have become one, til stone and higher thought merge. Is this what we call progress!? Mankind has a  lot of hubris. They must change before it is too late. I hope they learn in time. 

And when we find ourselves burning the midnight oil, weighing our lives as we gaze into the mirror, do those wild eyes searching your own maintain the expression of...wanting this? Can we live with ourselves if we bring him forth? Or do we trust the process?

billionaire_clusters_skullsandbones.jpg

^--Harvard Skull and Bones society, Andrew Berry not pictured. 

Perhaps the real smokescreen of the Browns off-season will be everyone looking high for smoke and missing what was coming (at 10? 🤔) beneath the surface of the water...

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 5

You have to be a special kind of stoned to conjure up whatever genius I just read and have not yet understood. 

I skimmed through about 20 seconds of that first video. What in the actual ...

Usually when I see a thread this long it is from MC (not to be confused with Mastercheddar) and just look for the highlights to see if it’s basically the same thread as the one from the day before. 

In this case, I was not sure what I was reading but I also couldn’t quite look away. Hypnotic. 

So many questions, so close to all the answers…. may the nerds put on their scuba gear and search the ocean’s depths for these unanswered questions... it is nigh. 

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

You have to be a special kind of stoned to conjure up whatever genius I just read and have not yet understood. 

I skimmed through about 20 seconds of that first video. What in the actual ...

Usually when I see a thread this long it is from MC (not to be confused with Mastercheddar) and just look for the highlights to see if it’s basically the same thread as the one from the day before. 

In this case, I was not sure what I was reading but I also couldn’t quite look away. Hypnotic. 

So many questions, so close to all the answers…. may the nerds put on their scuba gear and search the ocean’s depths for these unanswered questions... it is nigh. 

Basically how I feel about most of Tayne's posts. They're a mixture of appalling, strange, but somehow beautiful.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

-1 for patting yourself on the back.

I will respect that fair and just decision. I'm stockpiling as many points as I can over the next two days, because my inevitable blow up, vague and empty threat of leaving/torching this fanbase, subsequent Browns gear boycott, etc. is looming in about 60 hours when we draft Becton.

• Like 1