2020 Day 1 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

10 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

So what're the recommended Livestreams for the actual Draft itself, not any sort of 'party' or anything like that?

I might flip to the pff guys if they have a youtube stream or something but for the most part the tv coverage usually beats the livestreams for watchability.

2 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

I might flip to the pff guys if they have a youtube stream or something but for the most part the tv coverage usually beats the livestreams for watchability.

Agreed but TV's a no-go for me.

26 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

I've settled on Claypool as the Packers first pick if they don't move up.   He meets all the criteria:

[1] instantly whips the Packers fanbase into a frenzy of anger and outrage ---- the delight of all Packers GM's, it's in their contract

Well that's the main criteria, but here's some more:

2] Allows internet guy to drunkenly declare the NFL is a joke and the Packers franchise is no longer viable - it's in our forum agreement, check the fine print

3] Insane RAS

4] Versatility to play WR/TE.   Played on the boundary extensively his senior season but more in the slot the year prior with Boykin on the boundary

5] Senior Bowl practices hint to a much stronger skill-set than shown and more agility off the line than given credit for

6] Best blocking WR in the draft ...... maybe best blocking TE in the draft....

7] Some say redundant size/skillset to other WR's on roster.    True, but he's a better player than Lazard and Funchess and will pass both as our #2.

8] Dynamic ST player.  He and Lazard will make life very difficult for teams in the return game

Usually means neither very well

Internet issues in the LeFleur household.

Panic. Anger. Frustration.

Enters a tall handsome man with a blue Spectrum coat and a new router.

Relief. Gratitude. Renewed determination.

Thank you, Cable Guy. Proud to call you my son-in-law. Draft back on. 

I can't see us escaping the 20's in a trade-up, so there's gotta be somebody within that projected group that's got Management excited... score one for Captain Obvious there.

Then again, that might be QB Territory.