Week 3 Thieves

atmer

Rivers

I give him so much slack I make so many excuses I blame so many other factors but today I just can't. The defense played well enough although Andy Ried had some questionable play calling and I'm not saying the Chargers would have definitely won if Rivers played decent but there was a scenario where they could have been up 20-17 late into the 4th although that would probably set up a classic chargers finish on a heartbreaking final drive where someone other than Hunt or Kelce or Hill gets free for a TD as time expires or something like that. 

4 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Rivers

I give him so much slack I make so many excuses I blame so many other factors but today I just can't. The defense played well enough although Andy Ried had some questionable play calling and I'm not saying the Chargers would have definitely won if Rivers played decent but there was a scenario where they could have been up 20-17 late into the 4th although that would probably set up a classic chargers finish on a heartbreaking final drive where someone other than Hunt or Kelce or Hill gets free for a TD as time expires or something like that. 

I was watching on RZ and so didn't see the whole game, but it looked to me like Rivers had a poor game; not just missing his receivers, but WAY overthrowing them. Which is really unlike him, as normally he's putting the team on his back and dragging them through. It seemed like it was the other way around yesterday.

I'd also like to nominate the whole Raiders offense for this thread.

Andy Dalton. Beyond question. His stats might look OK, but he cost the Bengals at least 10 points. Took a ridiculous sack that turned a 39 yard FG into a 48 yarder...which was missed. Routinely didn't see open guys, and overthrew the ones he did see. Looked unsteady and nervous for the whole game. Awful.

Here's a thief. Sherman.

Utterly embarrassing and juvenile performance on the field yesterday. Imagine my surprise that he's at the foot of another Seahawks' scuffle. It seems Carrol has no interest or care about how his team treat officials as well, so he can be a thief additionally. Scumbags.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What happened to Ajayi. Needed him to have a big day :( OL again?

OL play was trash. He also injured his arm early on the game and was dealing with a Knee issue going into the game, don't knwo if that was a factor.

The entire offense looked sluggish and ill-prepared though. Give credit to the Jets defensive line and Demario Davis too, both came out to play and feasted on the snoozing Dolphins.

48 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Good Ole Marv...... probably any of the other 31 coaches in the league  wins that game yesterday..

I came in to sat Marvin Lewis as well.  Had a 21-7 lead in the second half AT Lambeau and then he goes full Marvin and goes into the Run-Run-Pass-Punt offense trying to "hold the lead".

Kenny Britt continues his "Dwayne Bowe in Cleveland tour". He must laugh every Sunday when he gets his game check. Dead money/no one else or not, if I'm Hue Jackson I'm cutting/deactivating him for the rest of the season and sending the rest of the team a message going forward.

Jamar Taylor should have remained kneeling on the sidelines for the entire game. Just awful.

Pretty much the entire defense aside from Schobert and Kirksey who played well.

Isaiah Crowell...see "Jamar Taylor" above. He's horrible.

The entire Cleveland Browns WR corps. They can't separate, leading to an astounding 4 OPIs, 8 drops, and 2 INT. Other than that, they played lights out football.

Archived