SNF GDT: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

titans0021

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Well we played great against a Titans offense that destroyed the Seahawks defense today. Today made very little sense across the whole league lol

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

The Titans offense is great? I'd say there's a huge difference between Tennessee and KC/New England/Pittsburgh

I think we can all agree that today was just a really weird day.

Anyone who ever said Josh Norman is overrated and isn't a top 5 corner is a hate or doesn't know football.

has held Jeffery and Watkins to less than 40 yards and cooper hasn't even caught one pass.

norman amazing and was last year as well. Best redskins corner since champ baily was on the team .

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Anyone who ever said Josh Norman is overrated and isn't a top 5 corner is a hate or doesn't know football.

has held Jeffery and Watkins to less than 40 yards and cooper hasn't even caught one pass.

norman amazing and was last year as well. Best redskins corner since champ baily was on the team .

Not that you're wrong, but Cooper has a 6 yd reception.

6 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

The Titans offense is great? I'd say there's a huge difference between Tennessee and KC/New England/Pittsburgh

The Titans offense could be great. With a healthy Murray and Corey Davis. But it definitely wasn't great in Week 1 and isn't great yet. I'm optimistic that it'll be looked on pretty well by the time we reach the midway point of the season.

Archived