1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I think the fact that the Packers just drafted a first round QB when Rodgers has 4 years left on his deal kinda points to Rodgers being an average and declining player? At least the team seems to think so.

Gute tried to add his replacement 2 years ago and then followed it with a record setting deal.  The narrative that Rodgers is an awful QB is yours and yours alone.  EVERYTHING that went wrong l.ast hyearf was Rodgers fault in your eyes.  You trashed him about ANYTHING and everything and didn't give him any compliments when he did th kings right.  In your eyes, we were in the NFCC game despite him and not because he did anything wrong.

Your "Rodgers is the only thing wrong with our offense" narrative has been so disgusting that it's worth not posting on the board.  He could have had a perfect rating and he'd have had nothing to do with the win while doing 6 dozen things wrong.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nah, I'm good. I like not over-reacting and rage quitting because we didn't take the 8th OT on the board or a ****ty IDL.

This is true...instead we took a bad QB. Position isn't the problem. It's the player. I pray to god I'm wrong but I HATE Love the prospect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rthom348 said:

Because people don't like the draft pick? They don't like the pick and are complaining about it. Kinda a lot like how some people in here complain about Rodgers for not chewing the correct flavor gum.

Also, I don't use Twitter 😎

You sure you know who you're talking to? I'm one of Rodgers' most staunch supporters. I'm also a realist. Proactive >>>>> reactive. Would you like to be the Saints, with a 40+ year old QB, drafting centers in the first round? Nah, no thanks. I like the approach. Let Love sit and reap the rewards. Don't be so shortsighted.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

You aren't able to grasp the concept -- so don't bother

Right. You're so above me, my Lord.

What does the 2020 NFL Draft have anything to do with the 2019 free agency class? Oh, right, our coaches and GM are Nostradamus.