1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

That’s an interesting comparison. How so? 

Holds the ball similarly, stands upright in the pocket, throws overhand. Looks to improv as a last resort. Think I heard some comparison, maybe Greg Cosell? And the more I watch him the more it makes sense.

19 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Holds the ball similarly, stands upright in the pocket, throws overhand. Looks to improv as a last resort. Think I heard some comparison, maybe Greg Cosell? And the more I watch him the more it makes sense.

That actually fits pretty darn well. :/

18 hours ago, deathstar said:

I think he needs to tuck it and run a bit more often. Especially because we don't run a quick-hit scheme like you saw in his game against MSU. I'd love to see that offense, but that's just not how MLF runs the show. 

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 4:10 PM, Norm said:

I hate this

You'd hate to get a NFL MVP, All Pro, multiple time probowl QB who went #3 overall in the 20s?

I'm not fond of Matt Ryan ( mostly because he plays for the Falcons), but if we got his career out with some mobility of Love I'd be happy. That would be one heck of a QB stretch play for GB.

Edited by Arthur Penske

45 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

You'd hate to get a NFL MVP, All Pro, multiple time probowl QB who went #3 overall in the 20s?

I'm not fond of Matt Ryan ( mostly because he plays for the Falcons), but if we got his career out with some mobility of Love I'd be happy. That would be one heck of a QB stretch play for GB.

I just hate Matt Ryan. That would be amazing if he ended up actually being him. I just... don't like Matt Ryan. He lost me entirely too much money in college lol

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

If matt ryan had the mobility of love he'd be fran tarkenton.  matt ryan is really freaking good but also had way more polish coming out of BC than I see from Love 

12 minutes ago, Norm said:

I just hate Matt Ryan. That would be amazing if he ended up actually being him. I just... don't like Matt Ryan. He lost me entirely too much money in college lol

How can you hate the guy that gave us this gift???

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

If matt ryan had the mobility of love he'd be fran tarkenton.  matt ryan is really freaking good but also had way more polish coming out of BC than I see from Love 

Matt Ryan Will crush most of Tarkenton’s achievements by the time he’s done

Edited by Arthur Penske

24 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Matt Ryan Will crush most of Tarkenton’s achievements by the time he’s done

So will a ton of mediocre QBs of this era though

Edit: not total volume I guess

Edited by Norm

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/pack-a-day-podcast-episode-690-the-12-things-i-learned-watching-jordan-loves-2018-tape-755

Andy Herman (Cheesehead TV) talks about Love after watching all the tape he could get his hands on from 2018. His breakdown of Love starts about a third of the way through the podcast.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 1