2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Hurts (#53 ovr)

Kiltman

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oh just give it time. You'll be pedaling Jalen Hurts to start over Carson in no time, just like you and many others did with Foles.

And Carson will get injured again and you and others will try to convince yourselves it was just some freak accident and that he’s not actually injury prone.

Just now, Art_Vandalay said:

And Carson will get injured again and you and others will try to convince yourselves it was just some freak accident and that he’s not actually injury prone.

I mean, last time wasn't a freak accident. Clowney's head first spear was pretty intentional.

Just now, Scalamania said:

I don't hate the pick as much as you but I do agree. I think this is it for Roseman - too many missed opportunities the past two days. 

2 years. As I've been saying. Ever since the trade deadline where we got Golden Tate, Howie's just been a terrible GM.

Just now, Jroc04 said:

This is the problem. They aren’t. Lurie is in lock step with this thinking. We’re doomed for years. 

We saw him go against Doug with Mike Groh. it's only a matter of time. If things continue to trend downward, someone else is going to have to be on the chopping block.

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

That SB was the worst thing to happen to Howie. Thanks and all but that gave him some ridiculous validation that he clearly doesn’t deserve. Just stick to the numbers. 

Remember when they kept touting deep playoff runs as “the new normal”? Fast forward two years and we’ve been a completely mediocre team lol that says it all