2.62 - AJ Dillon [RB; Boston College]

CWood21

18 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Pass catchers no longer matter. 

Maybe you are on to something given the way San. Fran outclassed and humiliated us in the playoffs last year.  I  guess stopping the run doesn't matter either given the lack of effort to make any sort of improvement in the middle of our defense.  Didn't add anything at DT and signed a massive downgrade at ILB.  It's been an offseason of drastic and immediate regression.

We could go from first to last in the division if Chicago fixes their QB situation.

Just now, dcerb44 said:

Interesting you had Dobbins as your top back. I had AJ fifth. 

Hard part with him was not many teams would fit him well. Other guys were a more universal fit across schemes. 

I think you could go with Dobbins or Taylor.  I'd probably give Dobbins a slight lean since he had less mileage on him.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I think you could go with Dobbins or Taylor.  I'd probably give Dobbins a slight lean since he had less mileage on him.

Not Swift? I had a lean on Swift slightly over Dobbins with JT right behind. Didn’t think there was a first round grade back this year. Lot of good depth though. 

1 minute ago, SSG said:

Maybe you are on to something given the way San. Fran outclassed and humiliated us in the playoffs last year.  I  guess stopping the run doesn't matter either given the lack of effort to make any sort of improvement in the middle of our defense.  Didn't add anything at DT and signed a massive downgrade at ILB.  It's been an offseason of drastic and immediate regression.

We could go from first to last in the division if Chicago fixes their QB situation.

I'm guessing the defense is next on the list to be LeFleured. ETA 2040

1 minute ago, cannondale said:
3 minutes ago, SSG said:

I'm guessing the defense is next on the list to be LeFleured. ETA 2040

what if your wives caught you two flirting like this!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dcerb44 said:

Not Swift? I had a lean on Swift slightly over Dobbins with JT right behind. Didn’t think there was a first round grade back this year. Lot of good depth though. 

Nope.  He was RB3.  He played behind a damn good OL in Georgia.

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't think LaFleur really gets a say in the defense. 

The defense is gonna have to cater to the offense. And the coordinator is his choice so he can dictate it or replace him

Edited by cannondale

I am surprised by the position, but really like the player.  We have struggled for awhile with short yardage runs, and he's also insurance for Jones being a FA at the end of the year.  It's been a long time since we had a big bruising back like Lacy, so as I might not love the position this early im real excited to see how this guys turns out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

<-- Huge BC fan. You got yourself a total stud of a RB. Not sure if it fits your offensive scheme. But he's a bulldozer

It will be nice to have a back who can go in there and convert 3rd and short for a change.