3.94 - Josiah Deguara [TE; Cincinnati]

CWood21

If you guys find that move fascinating it's more on you than me. Starts the play standing, takes 3 steps, one fake, one cut. No contact. No fighting off a block. I mean yea it's fine but be serious. If that was another team's draft pick you wouldn't give it a second thought

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Lol you are so full of ****, it's leaking out of your ears. 

Actually no, but I expect that response from you. What elite skillset is he showing off on that play ????  Like I said, it's all good, but no need to gush over something like that.

12 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Actually no, but I expect that response from you. What elite skillset is he showing off on that play ????  Like I said, it's all good, but no need to gush over something like that.

Who's gushing over it or saying he's showing off an elite skillset?  o.O

38 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Exactly, which is why I said 40% max... He’s such a niche player I don’t see us getting value back

I mean if we get 40 percent out of him this year, that's pretty damn good value. Obviously it's early, but  I think the way LaFleur is gushing about him they're going to try to make him a pretty big part of the offense. 

Edited by Gopackgonerd

6 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

This guy is going to be a Packer fan favorite. 

If he works out half as well as LaFleur described him, then absolutely. This is a hard pick for me to get behind for a variety of reasons, but I really like the player and am intrigued by how he’s going to be utilized in the offense. Then again, I thought the same about Vitale. 

6 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

This guy is going to be a Packer fan favorite. 

We better just call him “Joe”. Nothing else rolls off the tongue at high volume. 
Also, as usual, I reserve the right to remember how much I loved/hated these pick(s) as selectively as I want. 

2 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

We better just call him “Joe”. Nothing else rolls off the tongue at high volume. 
Also, as usual, I reserve the right to remember how much I loved/hated these pick(s) as selectively as I want. 

49ers have their Harvard guy, we have our JD. 

19 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

If he works out half as well as LaFleur described him, then absolutely. This is a hard pick for me to get behind for a variety of reasons, but I really like the player and am intrigued by how he’s going to be utilized in the offense. Then again, I thought the same about Vitale. 

He reminds me of a John Kuhn. Not the type of player but in the way that everyone likes to cheer for him for making the play on STs, making the big block, etc. I think he’s going to be a Folksy type hero . Not going to wow you with his stat line but a guy the fans notice.