Day three discussion

hornbybrown

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I watched Harrison Bryant play against Ohio State. They basically run their offense through him, splitting him out, etc. He is highly athletic and can be a mismatch. I think his numbers are a little deceptive though, because he was far and away their number one read and they didn’t really have other guys to throw to. Could be shades of Jordan Cameron for us in a couple years though. Good value. 

I agree with this.

He understands how to be a receiver and is athletic, just needs some time to beef up a bit.  He should have that time behind Njoku and Hooper though, so it’s great situation and a really nice pick imo.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I watched Harrison Bryant play against Ohio State. They basically run their offense through him, splitting him out, etc. He is highly athletic and can be a mismatch. I think his numbers are a little deceptive though, because he was far and away their number one read and they didn’t really have other guys to throw to. Could be shades of Jordan Cameron for us in a couple years though. Good value. 

Watching that video right now. He needs to clean up those drops. 

It’s gonna be a fun offseason. Really curious to see how it all unfolds.

I think teams will play in empty stadiums. Especially if a 2nd wave hits. They might not even play in the stadiums. I’m not sure what the cost of upkeep for those monstrosities are.

Maybe it’s easier just playing at a practice facility?

Edited by candyman93

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think teams will play in empty stadiums. Especially if a 2nd wave hits. They might not even play in the stadiums. I’m not sure what the cost of upkeep for those monstrosities are.

I wonder if they use the stadiums and have fans, but require masks, only fill to a certain % of capacity, etc?  Who knows at this point....

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wonder if they use the stadiums and have fans, but require masks, only fill to a certain % of capacity, etc?  Who knows at this point....

This is just my own gut feeling.

They will definitely play next season. I don’t think it will be in front of fans. However, that is entirely dependent on if they find a cure or not. If I had to speculate, it won’t be in NFL stadiums either.

• Like 1

The Vikings have 10 Draft Picks remaining in this draft. They've already selected 7 players, lol.

They have to turn those into future picks.

They're smoking this draft with Justin Jefferson, Troy Dye, Jeff Gladney, Ezra Cleveland, Cameron Dantzler, James Lynch..

We have 2 more picks... wish we had more.

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

We have 2 more picks... wish we had more.

yep.

This is why I hate trading up and packaging picks.  There’s always guys available you’d like to add and I think teams can keep more rookies than some do.

I don’t think it’s crazy to have one rookie at each position group personally.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think they'll probably play in stadiums.  They've got the infrastructure in place for properly broadcasting a game.  If they're only going to have "at-home" audiences, I think they'll want to have as much of that technology available as possible, in order to immerse us in the experience as much as possible.