Day three discussion

hornbybrown

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Trey Adams would be nice for round 6.

How do we sort out the pros and cons on Adams? He was potentially a first rounder, keeps getting injured but doesn't necessarily have any known lingering effects(?), had an all-time terrible combine (related to injuries?), yet he is solid on the field.

3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

How do we sort out the pros and cons on Adams? He was potentially a first rounder, keeps getting injured but doesn't necessarily have any known lingering effects(?), had an all-time terrible combine (related to injuries?), yet he is solid on the field.

Dude may be a camp cut. He’s slow, severely injured and very weird.

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I think he’s a UDFA personally and probably not a great scheme fit.

Add to that the fact that he feels his dong is the one thing he’d change about himself physically and I can’t help but think he’s a god tier dipsht.

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Who is “H.E.R.”

put a pantera cover band up there and hand me a beer

Dunno but like the SB halftime show I think they should target the highest percentage of their viewers instead of those that don't support their business all season long.

• Like 1