2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

OT I don't see anyone talk about is Stone Forsyth.

He's a cable looking prospect. Long, athletic but needs work as a run blocker. 

I literally said this last week. You waited a few days so you could omit giving me props and come out with creative thought for clout... lmao

21 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Speedy playmaker at LB is very important in Bradley defense. Parsons is a chance I would take everyday and twice on Sundays.  He would be the leader of the defense by mid season. 

You trade up 2-4 spots to make sure you get him. 

Agreed. Parsons and JOK gap is huge imo. I'm not totally against drafting JOK, he's a fine player (although a little overhyped for sure), but I would absolutely trade up for Parsons if he's sitting around 14. It would be worth it to give up a 3rd and 5th Round pick, or even a 3rd and 4th if we had to. Parsons I have loved since his freshmen season, he's going to be a baller imo and one of the best LB's in the league. 

23 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I literally said this last week. You waited a few days so you could omit giving me props and come out with creative thought for clout... lmao

Sure Jan.... I was off the forum most of last week one. Second, I typically bypass your draft opinions as you don't watch college football.

47 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I’ve mentioned Forsythe on this board before too.  He’s raw but as a Kaye thing pick he’s got serious potential.  He moves very very well for his size.  Florida loves those monster LTs, don’t they.  They crank em out.

21 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Sure Jan.... I was off the forum most of last week one. Second, I typically bypass your draft opinions as you don't watch college football.

Lol you’ve mentioned he doesn’t watch college football like 50x by now.    I hate to say it but most draft fans don’t watch a massive amount of college football.  Even if you watched every game of 2 fAvorite teams and 1-2 games a week that wouldn’t be close to 5% of the watching one needs.

You have a decent point to make a jab at the guy but how many times do you gotta Jab him for the same point, if he goes back and watches players tape (not highlights).

So cuz the guy doesn’t watch enough college games he can’t be included in any draft discussions?  That’s not right.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

A lot rumors around LB, which tells me one of two things.

Either Bradley recognizes he needs an alpha playmaker on his LB unit. Or It's all a deliberate plan to get me excited for the draft and them to draft a middle of the road OT prospect.

This team has broken my heart over LBs for 15+ years now lol 

You just know it’s the latter. It would be such a sensible thing to give your new DC a playmaker to kickstart his regime -  but do we honestly think that Gruden won’t just fill that last remaining need for his offense? 

54 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Parsons and JOK gap is huge imo. I'm not totally against drafting JOK, he's a fine player (although a little overhyped for sure), but I would absolutely trade up for Parsons if he's sitting around 14. It would be worth it to give up a 3rd and 5th Round pick, or even a 3rd and 4th if we had to. Parsons I have loved since his freshmen season, he's going to be a baller imo and one of the best LB's in the league. 

I think their playmaking potential is similar. Their roles however are different. JOK is more a big nickel who can play slot and box safety. Parsons is a true Mike or Will depending on where you want him.

Both can absolutely fly, cover and blitz. Both would be major assets. JOK would require a creative DC to unleash all his potential.

26 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Lol you’ve mentioned he doesn’t watch college football like 50x by now.    I hate to say it but most draft fans don’t watch a massive amount of college football.  Even if you watched every game of 2 fAvorite teams and 1-2 games a week that wouldn’t be close to 5% of the watching one needs.

You have a decent point to make a jab at the guy but how many times do you gotta Jab him for the same point, if he goes back and watches players tape (not highlights).

So cuz the guy doesn’t watch enough college games he can’t be included in any draft discussions?  That’s not right.  

He can be include in the draft discussion. I simply didn't care for his smart*** retort. He could have been humble and discussed the prospect I clearly overlooked him or anyone mentioning, yet decided to be snarky. 

So why you coming at me? And yes... when someone has hundreds of contradicting opinions, runs through prospects like crazy, posts repeated mock drafts with a 100 alternate players, but openly says doesn't watch college football, then you're setting yourself up for parody. 

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He can be include in the draft discussion. I simply didn't care for his smart*** retort. He could have been humble and discussed the prospect I clearly overlooked him or anyone mentioning, yet decided to be snarky. 

So why you coming at me? And yes... when someone has hundreds of contradicting opinions, runs through prospects like crazy, posts repeated mock drafts with a 100 alternate players, but openly says doesn't watch college football, then you're setting yourself up for parody. 

only a parody to one or two guys on here, but you have that negative tone with everyone who doesn't agree with you. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

That is a fair point. If someone throws a jab your entitled to Throw two back. So your clearly justified about that.

I disagree with his takes quite often yet agree often.  He’s a bit all over the map, I get it.  

So if HB stops throwing jabs at you completely!!! you’d be willing to be Let it die off?