Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

that little hesi-step after he released to the left is what's keeping amukamara on his toes. great stuff. never make it easy on the CB, dont give them a second to relax. he's already so polished, keep working the technique, add more diveristy to his breaks/releases, and you could legitimately have Edelman on your hands

Edited by Turnobili

With the COVID situation there is more leeway with bringing a player off IR. From what I’m reading this doesn’t look like an injury that gets better over time without surgery. If he gets surgery the then I wouldn’t see a need to bring him back. Think it’s better to see how he can play with it and go from there. 

He has had this issue 3 times so far(including this most recent one) Twice it’s been the same shoulder so I wonder if it’s the same shoulder again. 

Edited by agarcia34

i doubt we sign a WR and just go with what we have.  Maybe Doss steps you?

does anyone think we add a veteran WR just as insurance incase hes done for the year?  

available WRs:

Paul Richardson- my top option.  Not a possession guy but isn’t just a slot WR.  
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RichPa01.htm

josh gordon- too many suspension and hasn’t produce in years. 2013 was his one and only legit good year.  What an interesting thing to think about.... he’s stayed around so long while only having 1 good, full year.

Demaryius Thomas-  done. Too old.

Tony Gabriel- slot only WR and we have plenty of those.  We need outside WR.

Quincy Enunwa- broken neck, done.

Jordan Matthews- more of a big slot I think... maybe idk. Nothing exciting.

Keon Hatcher- was very good last Preseason... then cut.  Maybe he wasn’t as good Throughout camp as he looked in the games.  Worth a look imo.

Edited by jimkelly02

After the draft I could have sworn a few were saying Williams will be cut...Probably before Bowden was confirmed as a RB and he was a piece of the puzzle but I think we'll be OK. 1500 yards between Ruggs and Edwards. Bowden will get some targets because RB is going to take time but he should be dressed as a kick returner so a few plays should be in the game plan if needed. If not that's bad coaching  IMO. Renfrow is Carr's little older looking brother from another mother. Uncle Hunter man he really doesn't look the part out of uniform but DAMN!!! He can play a role. Jones and Nelson should make the team and get 300 or so each. What we lose with Williams is the size and speed to make the Safety pick him or Ruggs to cheat to. Williams will be missed but this is still a heavy dose of Jacobs Offense and we'd be complaining with not using all those weapons, so I'm relaxed but hope Williams can still come in and help even if it's for only 500 yards and more as a decoy. I'd say he needed 1,000 to be on the team next year. Not looking good now.

6 hours ago, G said:

After the draft I could have sworn a few were saying Williams will be cut...Probably before Bowden was confirmed as a RB and he was a piece of the puzzle but I think we'll be OK. 1500 yards between Ruggs and Edwards. Bowden will get some targets because RB is going to take time but he should be dressed as a kick returner so a few plays should be in the game plan if needed. If not that's bad coaching  IMO. Renfrow is Carr's little older looking brother from another mother. Uncle Hunter man he really doesn't look the part out of uniform but DAMN!!! He can play a role. Jones and Nelson should make the team and get 300 or so each. What we lose with Williams is the size and speed to make the Safety pick him or Ruggs to cheat to. Williams will be missed but this is still a heavy dose of Jacobs Offense and we'd be complaining with not using all those weapons, so I'm relaxed but hope Williams can still come in and help even if it's for only 500 yards and more as a decoy. I'd say he needed 1,000 to be on the team next year. Not looking good now.

The TEs are the key to this offense. Gruden will run a lot of 2 and 3 TEs sets. With the TEs and Edwards on the field at the same time the Raiders will have 4 receivers over 6'3.   It'll be an interesting chest match The team's defense can either bring in LBs to play the run or CBs for the pass or vice versa. Baltimore and Tennessee are proof that teams have issues defending both at the same time.

Little to no chance a vet WR signs at this point. Raiders have enough guys that can move up the depth chart. Tyrell will play he knows how to deal with this type of pain and knows what to do to get himself ready with this injury.

Worse case and Tyrell doesn't play I rather go full youth movement at WR then over the hill Dez Bryant. 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 2:04 AM, Humble_Beast said:

reported to Mods... kick rocks if you are not adding value and just full of bad vibes...

First time I come back here in months and this is the 10th comment I read. Friggin soft as ice cream. Just wanted to talk about how dope the new season ticket packages look and that would probably offend you also resulting in you reporting it. Guess I'll stay away again........

14 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I disagree.  If you PLAN for Williams to be your WR1 and he goes to IR in TC you do miss him... a lot.  

If we lose Littleton and Kwiatkoski to injury   Do we not miss them? Of course we do!

I never knew he was a wr1 I thought he was always wr2 Plus we have more wr depth Than lb depth...it will sting but I don’t think it’s a death wish

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

First time I come back here in months and this is the 10th comment I read. Friggin soft as ice cream. Just wanted to talk about how dope the new season ticket packages look and that would probably offend you also resulting in you reporting it. Guess I'll stay away again........

who the fook is this guy