"So bad it's good/funny" movies?

KManX89

Do a search for Neil Breen on YouTube.  You wont be disappointed, especially the stuff by FanboyFlicks.

And if you see any Neil Breen interviews, he is trying to make good movies.   He considers himself a serious actor and director.

He is a less talented Tommy Wisseau.

Yes....I just said that.

Edited by 43M
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 5:26 PM, 43M said:

Do a search for Neil Breen on YouTube.  You wont be disappointed, especially the stuff by FanboyFlicks.

And if you see any Neil Breen interviews, he is trying to make good movies.   He considers himself a serious actor and director.

He is a less talented Tommy Wisseau.

Yes....I just said that.

Neal Breen is a redlettermedia favorite. theyve covered many of his films.

agreed, excellently bad and Neil Breen is obvlious to the badness, which is a prereq for a funny-bad movie

• Like 2

18 hours ago, opeth0500 said:

Kung Pow: Enter the fist.  I’ve watched this movie a hundred times. “We don’t want to lose anymore toes here.”

The absurdity of that movie was intended, and thats what makes it funny.   Nothing about that movie was intended to be taken seriously.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, opeth0500 said:

Yea I wasn’t sure if it fit in this category or not. Just throwing it out there. 

Its certainly funny, but it was meant to be by its sheer ridiculousness.

A movie like "The Room" is funny due to its ridiculousness as well....but the movie was never intended to be funny.    

Like I said....people should check out Chris Stuckmann's "Hilariocity" series on YouTube.   Pretty much every movie fits this thread perfectly.

21 hours ago, 43M said:

The absurdity of that movie was intended, and thats what makes it funny.   Nothing about that movie was intended to be taken seriously.

Ahh crap I forgot about the brilliance of Kung Pow: Enter the Fist! Loved the pure stupidity of that movie. 

But unfortunately I looked this up and now I’ve seen multitude of Kung fu movies I have to rewatch 🥵

• Like 1