Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

On 8/31/2020 at 10:23 AM, Shady Slim said:

times too! it seems that friday is firming as the day which is fine; everyone keep getting your times in!!

and with that, we'll head to the sixteenth tribal council while you're doing that. don't forget to give your available times for the next challenge - seems friday is the day!!

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @The Orca; from immunity to last place - mining not your strong suit?
  2. @Pickle Rick; any revenge for beating orca here after he got you at the final hurdle in the last challenge?
  3. @TedLavie; seems that the odds are against you - can you put a case forward to be spared?
  4. @bcb1213; so with your self-confessed vote for last place philosophy, as winner of the challenge you must feel justified?
  5. @MookieMonstah; after having the first big blindside come and go do you feel the game has really started?
  6. @FinneasGage; you in next challenge?
  7. @ET80; close to the bottom but not last place - crouching tiger or paper tiger?
  8. @swoosh; how does it feel to come so close?
  9. @Outpost31; yet to give the individual challenges a real shake - when will the real outpost stand up and be counted?
  10. @mission27; not even a challenge submission; where is the autonomy?
  11. @gopherwrestler; where are you!!??

it has come to my attention (thank you very much @The Orca) that i have forgotten to put the deadline up!! silly me; was meant to be tuesday est 5:30pm but as i didn't put it up because i am a silly man the deadline is wednesday est 5:30pm. that's right. 5:30pm. not 8pm. 5:30pm. 5:30pm.

this is because of work - my apologies for the delay of game! five yards on shady slim

1. @The Orca
  2. @Pickle Rick
  3. @TedLavie
  4. @bcb1213
  5. @MookieMonstah
  6. @FinneasGage
  7. @ET80
  8. @swoosh
  9. @Outpost31
  10. @mission27
  11. @gopherwrestler
Edited by Shady Slim