Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

i’m sorry it’s you @TedLavie

welcome to the jury - and thanks a bunch for getting in the game!! you’ve been a blast to have playing brother 

in terms of the next challenge

i’ll have the rules and the time up tonight; it’s firming to be friday as it seems to be the most available 

Edited by Shady Slim

8 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i’m sorry it’s you @TedLavie

welcome to the jury - and thanks a bunch for getting in the game!! you’ve been a blast to have playing brother 

in terms of the next challenge

i’ll have the rules and the time up tonight; it’s firming to be friday as it seems to be the most available 

It was bound to happen at some point. 

Thanks for hosting this my friend, it was fun

• Like 4

alrighty fellas here's the post for the next challenge A Sense of Sacrifice - we're doing the challenge friday night est 8pm - rsvp in the thread if you can attend

1. @The Orca
  2. @Pickle Rick
  3. @bcb1213
  4. @MookieMonstah
  5. @FinneasGage
  6. @ET80
  7. @swoosh
  8. @Outpost31
  9. @mission27
  10. @gopherwrestler

so how is the challenge going to work? you're all on a platform, standing on it. i will at five minute intervals list something you must give up if you wish to stay on your platform. you can at any time say in the thread (tagging me) you want to get off your platform. once there is only one person left, they win the immunity - but they, and only they, give up all that was named in every round. i think that makes sense?

so i'll say

"to win the immunity you sacrifice your right to use a hidden immunity idol for the rest of the game"

maybe someone says "that's too much for me, @Shady Slim, i'm out"

and then after five minutes i'll say

"to win the immunity you sacrifice your right to use a hidden immunity idol for the rest of the game, and also your right to participate in the next challenge..."

and so on and so on

you have to rsvp to the challenge here in thread by telling me you'll be around at that time, or else you are not eligible to compete in the challenge.

good luck to all and see you all tomorrow night!! sorry for the delay - i've had an absurdly busy week with new job things