Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

alrighty down to @bcb1213 @Pickle Rick @The Orca; it's good that the herd is thin because i have a criminal law class to catch up on from tuesday hehe

to stay in the challenge you must sacrifice

your right to talk to anyone in the game about the game outside of the thread for the next two tribals

your right to participate in the next reward challenge

your right to use a game advantage of any sort or have one used on you at the next two tribals

@Pickle Rick has won the individual immunity and he must sacrifice;

your right to talk to anyone in the game about the game outside of the thread for the next two tribals

your right to use a game advantage of any sort or have one used on you at the next two tribals

congrats pickle... or is it a poisoned chalice? for what it's worth future sacrifices revolved around your right to vote at tribals and participate in immunity challenges, and then i would've introduced temptations

welcome all to the seventeenth tribal council, and in the top ten

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @The Orca; when it went down to you and pickle last time you won it - you repay the favour today?
  2. @Pickle Rick; were these all worthy sacrifices?
  3. @bcb1213; you've said you're going to RNG, but is there anyone you want it to show?
  4. @MookieMonstah; where you at brother?
  5. @FinneasGage; you in next challenge?
  6. @ET80; sorry you couldn't participate. ready to come back with a vengeance in the next challenge?
  7. @swoosh; did you have a rooting interest in the winner here?
  8. @Outpost31; why were you first out?
  9. @mission27; not even a challenge submission; where is the autonomy?
  10. @gopherwrestler; you have some cojones sir! racking up another penalty vote or voting this time around?

the deadline is sunday est 5:30pm. gonna be on a train at that time so apologies if i'm late i might have no signal - good luck and happy voting!!

Edited by Shady Slim

Just now, Shady Slim said:

1. @Outpost31; why were you first out?

It's important for me to carry on my conversations with @gopherwrestler.  He's been an invaluable ally to me this game and I need to be able to continue communicating with him on who to vote out, while also relying on his strong ability in challenges.  To lose that would have been a big hit to my game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

alrighty down to @bcb1213 @Pickle Rick @The Orca; it's good that the herd is thin because i have a criminal law class to catch up on from tuesday hehe

to stay in the challenge you must sacrifice

Tap me back in. I am ready. Me and @The Orca are about to run this ish,

(jk, leave me out)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

It's important for me to carry on my conversations with @gopherwrestler.  He's been an invaluable ally to me this game and I need to be able to continue communicating with him on who to vote out, while also relying on his strong ability in challenges.  To lose that would have been a big hit to my game. 

I’m back and ready for action big dog

• Like 1