Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

now for everyone else.  bcb has no interest in these back room alliances and other stupidness.  He will vote for whose last.  I realize you will likely have a 3 man alliance take me out near the end, but right now, concentrate on not sucking at challenges and taking out people who may actually vote against your block.  Swoosh alliance just learned the difficult way that going after the lone wolf still leaves the same group against them, just minus a member and the lone wolf still not caring about the groups

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

He mad 

you know, I absolutely hated posting that because of that exact perception but I think many would agree that at the very least scoring 99/100 with 100 being a computer looks fishy. 

I don't want to put shady in a tough situation, so no matter how he views this and what he decides I will be stepping away from the game. even if you cheated, I don't think it's fair to the other competitors to allow me to stay in the game. there's no guaranteed I would've won either way. don't want to weigh down this thread with anything more. i've posted my suspicions and I'll leave it at that. of course there's no way to prove anything and at the end of the day it's just a game on an internet forum. it's all fun. 

@Shady Slim thanks brother. have to say this is probably the most fun I've had on the forum. looking forward to talking with you more after this. see ya in toronto or calgary or wherever the hell @mission27 wanted to go 

best of luck to everyone left in the game. I formed a lot of great relationships in this game. thanks all. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7413222

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 3

welcome all to the eighteenth tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @The Orca; you had a score but ultimately went bust - how does that feel?
  2. @Pickle Rick; that's two in two for the dill man - so do you feel you're a threat now?
  3. @bcb1213; how does the vote for last place policy work if everyone went bust?
  4. @MookieMonstah; if only you'd gone high, hey?
  5. @FinneasGage; think you can go deep in the game?
  6. @ET80; you had a score too but ultimately went bust - shame you got me the one time i was actually around, hey?
  7. @Outpost31; still still no challenge win - when will it come on?
  8. @mission27; thought you would be a card shark?
  9. @gopherwrestler; will we get another vote from you this time?

deadline for the votes is est saturday 8pm. good luck to all and happy voting!!!!

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

welcome all to the eighteenth tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @The Orca; you had a score but ultimately went bust - how does that feel?
  2. @Pickle Rick; that's two in two for the dill man - so do you feel you're a threat now?
  3. @bcb1213; how does the vote for last place policy work if everyone went bust?
  4. @MookieMonstah; if only you'd gone high, hey?
  5. @FinneasGage; think you can go deep in the game?
  6. @ET80; you had a score too but ultimately went bust - shame you got me the one time i was actually around, hey?
  7. @Outpost31; still still no challenge win - when will it come on?
  8. @mission27; thought you would be a card shark?
  9. @gopherwrestler; will we get another vote from you this time?

deadline for the votes is est saturday 8pm. good luck to all and happy voting!!!!

That sucked. I mean the odds were in my favor 🤣

• Like 2