Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I notice you're not rallying against the inactive duo as much as gopher. Keepin em around so you can win immunity by default at three Eh? 

Lol.  I didn't try to get rid of Gopher.  I never did.  Gopher was my safety net to split the votes in the event a hidden idol was played. 

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Sorry, @MookieMonstah.  You tried to get rid of @ET80.  I know ET better than I know you and I know from being a host that you know how to play endgame scenarios well.

I asked myself who was most capable of wrecking my game and I know you know how to do that to someone.

Couldn’t let you repeat as a Survivor winner either.  

lol if I could I would but I wont.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

How you all keep getting blindsided by Outpost I'll never know 

You should know though.  They only got blindsided because you’ve won immunity the last two challenges and neither of them would have been blindsided if I could have gotten you out.  You wrecked my game worse than anyone.  You took Swoosh out, then you made me have to get Pickle and then Mookie voted out.

Gotta give you props for it though.  You’re a hell of a competitor.

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You should know though.  They only got blindsided because you’ve won immunity the last two challenges and neither of them would have been blindsided if I could have gotten you out.  You wrecked my game worse than anyone.  You took Swoosh out, then you made me have to get Pickle and then Mookie voted out.

Gotta give you props for it though.  You’re a hell of a competitor.

I mean they could have come together, just voted out the inactives, and still been around but alas, here we are 

well outpost and bcb were the only two who submitted, their submissions only serve to nix each other and outpost got in first so @Outpost31 finally gets to eat an immunity w!!

welcome all to the twenty first tribal!! we are getting there

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @The Orca; fsu and the buccaneers had you preoccupied? or was it the TBL?
  2. @bcb1213; where does this put you now you don't have the necklace?
  3. @FinneasGage; think you can go deep in the game?
  4. @ET80; busy for the challenge?
  5. @Outpost31; here it is - by default! how does it feel?
  6. @mission27; will you ever do an immunity challenge?

votes in by wednesday est 8pm!! good luck and happy voting!!

Edited by Shady Slim

Shrug was fun playing.  Sure it'll be me.  Why it'll be me who knows. The people actually trying basically get a freebie to the last three with me alive cause they won't finish last in any challenge but keeping inactives around was probably the strategy in the first place 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Shrug was fun playing.  Sure it'll be me.  Why it'll be me who knows. The people actually trying basically get a freebie to the last three with me alive cause they won't finish last in any challenge but keeping inactives around was probably the strategy in the first place 

Less to do with them being inactive, more to do with their trustworthiness and knowing they won’t vote me out.  It’ll be you because you’ve won every immunity challenge since immunity challenges existed.

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

well outpost and bcb were the only two who submitted, their submissions only serve to nix each other and outpost got in first so @Outpost31 finally gets to eat an immunity w!!

welcome all to the twenty first tribal!! we are getting there

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @The Orca; fsu and the buccaneers had you preoccupied? or was it the TBL?
  2. @bcb1213; where does this put you now you don't have the necklace?
  3. @FinneasGage; think you can go deep in the game?
  4. @ET80; busy for the challenge?
  5. @Outpost31; here it is - by default! how does it feel?
  6. @mission27; will you ever do an immunity challenge?

votes in by wednesday est 8pm!! good luck and happy voting!!

Thats Pickle lol. For me it was Florida and stocks (you get some of the blame here lmao) 😎

My bad though 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

@ET80 @Pickle Rick

You wanna vote someone out who isn't me, let me know.  Pretty much free and clear for us to the last three.  Outpost is gonna take mission and fin til the end so he wins by default.  Got to do this now while you can! 

Pickle Rick is on castaway island plotting numerous revenge antics, he can't be reached now but please leave a message and he will get back to you 

tenor.gif?itemid=17277334

• Like 1