Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

48 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

you could've easily won this bro lol. was such a silly move to immediately tell outpost when I pm'd you. was 100% gifting you a win just because it would've been enjoyable for me to see outpost's reaction. 

I am loyal to a fault. Not going to backstab someone I've pledged loyalty to. If he ends up choosing to drag somone who hasn't played to the top 3 who had to be in on your plan, thats @Outpost31 choice 

30 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I am loyal to a fault. Not going to backstab someone I've pledged loyalty to. If he ends up choosing to drag somone who hasn't played to the top 3 who had to be in on your plan, thats @Outpost31 choice 

@mission27 has been playing this game.  He’s kept up on everything that’s gone on.  He’s communicated throughout the game and was influential in helping our tribe beat the other tribe numerous times after the tribes split.  He hasn’t missed a vote to my knowledge.  Maybe one.  He hasn’t competed in all of the immunity challenges, but he has been taking part in this game.  Much more so than Mookie, Finn, etc.  

As far as Mission being in on Finn’s plan, he wasn’t.  He didn’t want to hurt Finn’s feelings and he was going to throw his vote away somewhere else, but I told him it didn’t matter.  That Finn’s plan could not possibly work.  

Mission and ET have never once lied to me throughout the game.  I know I kinda betrayed you and Pickle, but to my knowledge I never promised the final three with either of you.  If I did, well that was obviously a lie and I’m sorry about that.  I was sure that you, Pickle and a couple others would see that me, ET, Finn and Mission had the numbers.  That’s why I got rid of Pickle when I did.  After Gopher left, I could no longer count on him being my safety net and it was potentially 4 against 4 with you, Pickle, Mookie and BCB possibly uniting.  

So it’s not about dragging Mission to the final three, but more keeping my original alliance.  I might not win this thing, but if I can bring my original alliance of three to the final three that will be a pretty cool accomplishment.

You’ve got every right to be bummed and mad at me.  This was a long game and you played an excellent one.  If you don’t want to vote for me to win, that’s totally okay and I get it.  If you think ET and/or Mission played a better game than I did, vote for one of them and I won’t be upset.

Sorry it had to come to this.  I genuinely, sincerely, honestly feel bad about this one.  You and Pickle are the two I will regret getting rid of the most.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@mission27 has been playing this game.  He’s kept up on everything that’s gone on.  He’s communicated throughout the game and was influential in helping our tribe beat the other tribe numerous times after the tribes split.  He hasn’t missed a vote to my knowledge.  Maybe one.  He hasn’t competed in all of the immunity challenges, but he has been taking part in this game.  Much more so than Mookie, Finn, etc.  

As far as Mission being in on Finn’s plan, he wasn’t.  He didn’t want to hurt Finn’s feelings and he was going to throw his vote away somewhere else, but I told him it didn’t matter.  That Finn’s plan could not possibly work.  

Mission and ET have never once lied to me throughout the game.  I know I kinda betrayed you and Pickle, but to my knowledge I never promised the final three with either of you.  If I did, well that was obviously a lie and I’m sorry about that.  I was sure that you, Pickle and a couple others would see that me, ET, Finn and Mission had the numbers.  That’s why I got rid of Pickle when I did.  After Gopher left, I could no longer count on him being my safety net and it was potentially 4 against 4 with you, Pickle, Mookie and BCB possibly uniting.  

So it’s not about dragging Mission to the final three, but more keeping my original alliance.  I might not win this thing, but if I can bring my original alliance of three to the final three that will be a pretty cool accomplishment.

You’ve got every right to be bummed and mad at me.  This was a long game and you played an excellent one.  If you don’t want to vote for me to win, that’s totally okay and I get it.  If you think ET and/or Mission played a better game than I did, vote for one of them and I won’t be upset.

Sorry it had to come to this.  I genuinely, sincerely, honestly feel bad about this one.  You and Pickle are the two I will regret getting rid of the most.  

Its fine if you want to believe not participating at all for the last 2 months other than an occasional vote is participating, but its not true

I dont believe you ever made a final agreement of any kind with me and it was fine that way

Just want you to know, you have complained repeatedly about inactives in past games and are now rewarding it. It's your choice and @ET80. I have been trying to get rid of Mission and Finn for weeks now cause my stance still remains. At least give an effort or you don't deserve to go close to the end 

Again, it's in the hands of both of you

Just now, The Orca said:

Its fine if you want to believe not participating at all for the last 2 months other than an occasional vote is participating, but its not true

I'm telling you he HAS been participating, just not in challenges, and not in the thread.  He's been active in Discord and he's missed maybe one single vote. 

Just want you to know, you have complained repeatedly about inactives in past games and are now rewarding it.

Yeah, in past games I have because in past games inactives slow down the process.  With this game inactives really don't slow anything down since Shady is upside down in Australia and the challenge results/vote results are at set times regardless of whether or not everyone gets everything in. 

I have been trying to get rid of Mission and Finn for weeks now cause my stance still remains.

Yeah, Finn really didn't deserve to get as far as he did.  Lol.  He checked out completely like a month ago.  Mission though I still maintain has done enough to get as far as his alliances carry him. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

This man speaks the truth 

• Like 1