Fruits or Veggies?

Fruits or Veggies?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Fruits
    • Veggies

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I agree, but that’s a big factor when I picked veggies. I grill or BBQ 3-4 times a week 10-12 months out of the year.

I always throw veggies in the grill and snack on them as I go. 

If I could only pick one, picking fruit would really ruin my routine.

Grill the fruit!

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Grilled pineapple is amazing and I do that often too. I can’t say I’ve ventured outside of that.

Yeah that's the really only one I've done too. The others seem too small to put on the grill. Maybe melons?

I suppose you could try strawberries if they were kabobed. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah that's the really only one I've done too. The others seem too small to put on the grill. Maybe melons?

They won’t be able to replace veggies I don’t think 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Melons and strawberries

I mean who doesn’t like melons? 🤷🏼‍♂️
.gif

This is a warning for posting inappropriate content. Follow the guidelines of the site. “Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, ”   Next time will be a one month ban. 
@webby

3 hours ago, theJ said:

I grill watermelon and cantaloupe. Just caramelize the outside a little and theyre like the sweetest of candy.

Next time you grill something. Try it out. I wouldnt go no more than half inch slices for watermelons. Cantaloupes kinda wedge shape them and grill all 3 sides. Seal that goodness in with that caramel sugar outside.

• Like 2

Are there even any vegetables that don't suck?  The closest thing is probably tomatoes that everyone treats like a vegetable, but even they're a fruit.  Plus you get grapes and berries and bananas and oranges and basically any sort of plant that doesn't suck to eat.

I guess garlic and onions might be enough to tip it, because they're so vital.  But nobody in their right mind is just like chomping on one, and they're not even really vegetables.  They're pretty much in their own category as far as i'm concerned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think brussels and asparagus are great.

Onions, carrots, parsnips, eggplant, peas, snap peas, green beans, mushrooms, peppers, etc.

Veggies are great imo.

Like half of those aren't even vegetables though, and most are still kinda gross.

Mushrooms are a fungus.  Peas are a legume.  Eggplant is technically a typically mislabeled fruit like Tomatoes.  Peppers are nice but also essentially a fruit, botanically speaking.

Veggies suck.

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Are there even any vegetables that don't suck?  The closest thing is probably tomatoes that everyone treats like a vegetable, but even they're a fruit.  Plus you get grapes and berries and bananas and oranges and basically any sort of plant that doesn't suck to eat.

I guess garlic and onions might be enough to tip it, because they're so vital.  But nobody in their right mind is just like chomping on one, and they're not even really vegetables.  They're pretty much in their own category as far as i'm concerned.

I can eat a gallon of collard or turnip greens at any given moment. Dont care if I just had a full 7 course meal before an offering. Ill find a way.

And nothing beats a baked potato beside a beef serving. Or grilled corn on the cob. French fries. Fried blooming onions or standard rings. Never heard anyone say they were going to have an apple with their steak.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

Like half of those aren't even vegetables though, and most are still kinda gross.

Mushrooms are a fungus.  Peas are a legume.  Eggplant is technically a typically mislabeled fruit like Tomatoes.  Peppers are nice but also essentially a fruit, botanically speaking.

Veggies suck.

Stop! Veggies all the way

• Like 1