Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@NickChowaniec you cool with me skipping @CHOMP_CHOMP on the turn after @bcb1213 picks. Otherwise, we are just going to be waiting again......

My thoughts have always been if you don't pick in time and get skipped, you get perpetually skipped until you make your selections. But doesn't matter either way as we should be done by the end of this week. 

Pete, I would be curious what everyones team ratings are (Overall, Offense, Defense, etc) in Madden are when it's all done before sims start. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

My thoughts have always been if you don't pick in time and get skipped, you get perpetually skipped until you make your selections. But doesn't matter either way as we should be done by the end of this week. 

Pete, I would be curious what everyones team ratings are (Overall, Offense, Defense, etc) in Madden are when it's all done before sims start. 

Yeah I can do that once I finish everyone's team

• Like 1

I look to get the sim moving next week, so make sure your depth charts are exactly the way you want them.

A couple things in Madden with the rosters that I'll want specified.

They have specific roster spots for:

1) Slot WR

2) 3rd Down RB

3) Short Yardage RB

4) Rush DE's

5) Rush DT's

6) Nickel LB

7) Slot CB

If you can identify those in your depth chart otherwise I am going to default to whoever your starter is

1 minute ago, grizmo78 said:

@EaglesPeteC Working on updating my roster to reflect some of those. I haven't played Madden in years tho. Can you fill me in on what Rush DE/DT means? is that pass rushing, or for goaline rushing type scenarios. 

Pass rushing.  Ie dime, quarter package 

• Like 1