Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

28 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Wasn’t sure where to put this. Makes me wonder if he still has a game or two left in the tank. I’m guessing it more comes down to the hits though. 

Agree about the hits. I wouldn't be surprised if he were still athletic and capable enough to stick on a roster. 

Dude is an absolute freak about his body. Wish I had that sort of dedication 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Agree about the hits. I wouldn't be surprised if he were still athletic and capable enough to stick on a roster. 

Dude is an absolute freak about his body. Wish I had that sort of dedication 😂

The juice always helps too… makes the body forever young with all the testosterone flowing

Stafford is just 5 passing yards shy away from 50K (not including playoffs). He's currently 12th all-time behind John Elway and he only needs 1,481 yards to surpass him. Rodgers is 10th with over 55K.

Speaking of Rodgers. Here is a list of the top 11th lowest INT % among QBs in a single season with a min of 4,000 yards passing.  Rodgers' name is listed 8 times within the top-20.

1) 2018 Rodgers (0.3%)
2) 2019 Rodgers (0.7%)
3) 2021 Rodgers (0.8%)
4) 2020 Rodgers (1.0%)
T-4) 2014 Rodgers
T-4) 2019 Wilson
T-4) 2017 Alex Smith
T-4) 2020 Mahomes
T-4) 2019 Mahomes
10) 2015 Brady (1.1%)
T-10) 2016 Rodgers

And also, judging by the years, I think it's safe to say that it's much easier to pass the ball now than it ever has. Just in case anyone ever doubted this notion.

In other news. The Bears QB history is still shaky at best.

The Bears top-2 QBs in history (Cutler/Luckman) had a combined total of 286 passing TDs and right now there are 17 different QBs with more career TDs than both of them combined.  This franchise has been around since the inception of football and some fans still have the nerve to ask me why I'm so damn mad all the time.

• Like 1