Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Random hypothetical.

Say Stefanski won us the super bowl this year. How many bad seasons would he be allowed to have in a row before being fired? 

For me, he’d have to have 5 bad seasons in a row honestly and it would depend on how bad they looked.

I ask because Philly fans want to fire Doug Pederson. Which is insane to me. They ran Andy Reid out of town too.

RelievedChubbyBangeltiger-size_restricte

Who do you guys have getting all pro and pro bowl nominations?

All pro: Myles Garrett and Wyatt Teller

Pro bowl: Jack Conklin, Myles Garrett, and Wyatt Teller. Bitonio might get in due to name recognition for a guard. It’s why he might sneak in for all pro.

Edited by candyman93

27 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Pro bowl: Jack Conklin, Myles Garrett, and Wyatt Teller. Bitonio might get in due to name recognition for a guard. It’s why he might sneak in for all pro.

no way Bit gets either of those two. 

Only guys truly deserving are of all pro is Garrett and Teller but he could miss it because of his injury but who knows

pro bowl would be Myles, Jack, Wyatt, depending how the second half of the season goes Chubb

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Teller probably doesnt get all pro due to his injury. 

On the open market he might get 16 million per year.

No one is going to pay a RG that much freaking money, especially with one year of good play under his belt. With the Salary cap going down as well, no way in hell he would see that kind of money. If Teller keeps playing as well as he did Sunday, he can still make all pro. He can use those 4games he was out to show how good he was with how much of a difference he makes

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

No one is going to pay a RG that much freaking money, especially with one year of good play under his belt. With the Salary cap going down as well, no way in hell he would see that kind of money. If Teller keeps playing as well as he did Sunday, he can still make all pro. He can use those 4games he was out to show how good he was with how much of a difference he makes

Zack Marin got 14 per year and didnt have the same peak according to pff. 

Even with the  dropping salary cap it still only takes one team to pay a guy. 

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Random hypothetical.

Say Stefanski won us the super bowl this year. How many bad seasons would he be allowed to have in a row before being fired? 

For me, he’d have to have 5 bad seasons in a row honestly and it would depend on how bad they looked.

I ask because Philly fans want to fire Doug Pederson. Which is insane to me. They ran Andy Reid out of town too.

We might as well change the team name to the Cleveland Stefanskis 

12 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I think Ward needs to be on the Pro Bowl list,  and Bitonio at times is the worst guy on the OL he only gets in off of recognition.

12 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Teller probably doesnt get all pro due to his injury. 

On the open market he might get 16 million per year.

If he finishes between 85-95 pff rating I don't see how he doesn't get it

As far as money, I think we see his value while he was out and will pay him smartly, but accordingly. Lets not forget how long we were searching for the guy at RG, we have him now, pay him.