Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yep. Gadget player/slot recieve back up/pr

Can Ford return kicks? Because AS, Felton and DPJ all suck at it.

Injuries are why I don’t crap on teams having a bunch of late round picks. You need bodies to just fill in for the bottom 40-53.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Injuries are why I don’t crap on teams having a bunch of late round picks. You need bodies to just fill in for the bottom 40-53.

Agreed. I can't remember corner we started vs pitt in the playoffs, but he was slow, he couldn't turn and he didn't have a nose for the ball. 

Much rather have someone who has at least one trait you often find in 5tb rounders.

I think it also speaks to having a good pro personal department. You need to be able to pick it mj Stewart's and breshard perrimans.

If I’m Cleveland, I’m giving Watson a full preseason game cumulatively this year to get acclimated to game speed, with Brisset getting kid glove treatment and Rosen getting a lot of game reps.

Chubb, Hunt, Cooper, and Myles wouldn’t see a snap, nor would Bitonio or any other veteran who isn’t 100% like Conklin or Ward.

I would make Emerson, Greedy, and Greene really get a lot of reps, and I’d try to see what we have with Ford vs Felton.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If I’m Cleveland, I’m giving Watson a full preseason game cumulatively this year to get acclimated to game speed, with Brisset getting kid glove treatment and Rosen getting a lot of game reps.

Chubb, Hunt, Cooper, and Myles wouldn’t see a snap, nor would Bitonio or any other veteran who isn’t 100% like Conklin or Ward.

I would make Emerson, Greedy, and Greene really get a lot of reps, and I’d try to see what we have with Ford vs Felton.

Rosen shouldn’t see a single rep. I know he will but it’s pointless. If it ever comes down to him or dobbs it’s over. Watson and brissett should get 50/50

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Rosen shouldn’t see a single rep. I know he will but it’s pointless. If it ever comes down to him or dobbs it’s over. Watson and brissett should get 50/50

I still wish they’d have traded for Jimmy G, but here we are. 

18 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

They’ll be no need to throw on us when teams can get 10 yards a pop up the middle 

I know a lot of folks are down on our DT's.....I want to see what our DT's do before we write them off.

Two positions the media has harped on for us is DT and WR.....now WR is decimated by injury, but when healthy I didnt see the need to panic and bring in someone else. At WR, we brought in a Vet #1 who's a standard 80-88 catches 1,150-1,250 yards 7-10 TD kind of guy. Our #2 receiver WILL be the TE position I feel, then you have DPJ maturing still headed into the 3rd year where he should blossom, the Schwartz with his 4.23 headed into his 2nd year, drafted a kid in the 3rd and 6th and both have looked the part, STILL have the Flex player in Demtric Felton, who I feel is being forgotten here....and till yesterday Jakeem Grant to fix the KR/PR game and I thought he was going to give us a little more at WR then people expected.

DT I look at it the same way, we have a Former #1 pick being brought in to play his best position from College, the 3tech DT, he was miscast in Jax odd man alignments IMO, a 3rd year 2nd day pick, a 2nd year 4th round pick and a Rookie taken in Round 4 I saw projected to go as high as round 2 after he won MVP at the Sr. Bowl....I'm not saying were loaded at either position by any stretch of the imagination, I'm saying there's a LOT of young DRAFTED talent there, albeit unproven....but lets see what we got before the sky is falling...one of those DT's may turn out to be a Wyatt Teller type situation....  

• Like 1