Browns General Discussion

candyman93

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

OBJ thinks the season should be canceled.

Be prepared for him to opt out.

He said in the article that he plans on playing. I dont know though, its going to take one or two big name guys to opt out and I have a feeling there is going to be a massive ripple effect.

I wish we had a running list on here of players opting out so its easy to track.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Odell loves attention and talking to the media. It’s just who he is. We knew this when we traded for him. It’s should be no surprise he’d say something go get attention. As long as he plays I don’t care. 

Im going to blame this one on the media. They sat on a story for 2 weeks and released it today after players had a chance to actually be in the buildings.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

He said in the article that he plans on playing. I dont know though, its going to take one or two big name guys to opt out and I have a feeling there is going to be a massive ripple effect.

I wish we had a running list on here of players opting out so its easy to track.

If he opts out, he’s never playing another snap in Cleveland. Part of me still thinks he doesn’t want to be here.

I didn’t want to trade him this year because it would have been a disaster for Bakers development in a crucial year.