Browns General Discussion

candyman93

7 hours ago, mtmmike said:

The point on all this is most defensive can coach a super bowl winning if there given 4 hof on defense and all pros at 3 levels.

The exception to that is stefanski if you gave him 4 hof on offense we would still lose because he is by far the weakest coach in the afc.

You're right. Let's hire Mike Lombardi.

7 hours ago, mtmmike said:

The point on all this is most defensive can coach a super bowl winning if there given 4 hof on defense and all pros at 3 levels.

The exception to that is stefanski if you gave him 4 hof on offense we would still lose because he is by far the weakest coach in the afc.

Because words are just words until actions actually start… And actions speak louder than words... But at the same time words speak louder than actions… because sometimes it’s the right thing to do. 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

I can't believe we let him play

If I was coach I wouldn't have let him play

Thats crazy 

I worked in a burn unit for 5 years.  Absolutely no reason to restrict him from a medical perspective tbh.  The only issue will be pain tolerance.

That said, what a goddam barbarian. I can’t even imagine the pain he was dealing with.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I worked in a burn unit for 5 years.  Absolutely no reason to restrict him from a medical perspective tbh.  The only issue will be pain tolerance.

That said, what a goddam barbarian. I can’t even imagine the pain he was dealing with.

Got you 

yeah man that would’ve had to hurt crazy