Browns General Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

With Kamara being elevated we have a spot on the practice squad now. Will be interesting to see who gets added. I think at this point it’s more likely to be a vet who could if needed come in on short notice and add something 

Its time

usatsi_21242207.jpg

11 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Sounds like my drunk uncle.

He seems to be a good cheerleader which helps keep everyone's heads in the game. I could see guys enjoying playing with him.

He needs to clean up that potty mouth though. For shame.

On 1/4/2024 at 11:01 PM, Thomas5737 said:

He has a good case.

However, he won't get any real consideration.

Ward will. Both were great. I'd give the edge to Ward on the year with the eye test but it's close. Emerson is probably better statistically because of more opportunities.

Yeah, I think people sometimes forget that QBs literally don’t even look Wards direction. I can’t remember at any point this year where Ward got burnt. It was Darrelle Revis level of play.

Emerson is a future superstar. He just unfortunately came in the same draft class as Gardner who plays in New York.

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Yeah, I think people sometimes forget that QBs literally don’t even look Wards direction. I can’t remember at any point this year where Ward got burnt. It was Darrelle Revis level of play.

Emerson is a future superstar. He just unfortunately came in the same draft class as Gardner who plays in New York.

Stingley has even come on strong this year the back half of the season 

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Complete dush canoe

Hi nate how are you

Just got back from hunting the dutch in the tetons. saw a grizzly wrestling a moose.

Wife is making a nine pound stake tonight after Im done arguing with my daughter over her close.

Question due you think Todd Bolls is couch of the year? Answer me yes or200w.gif?cid=6c09b9525qjvtuwcmvsbtvgjixnno

Have a nice day

Edited by DawgX
stupid
  • Like 5