Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah and I’m assuming he’s communicated that hence the interview for the guy whose name you hate lol

Plus, I've heard that they really like the assistant OL coach (Scott Peters). It looks like Peters will also get to coach at the Shrine game as well.

3 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Plus, I've heard that they really like the assistant OL coach (Scott Peters). It looks like Peters will also get to coach at the Shrine game as well.

Yeah, as I understand it, Peters has been with Callahan for at least 4 years...he's ready to take over the Church of the Offensive line....If Callahan is the Pope...Peters was a Cardinal who was in training to be Pope one day...If Callhan rolls to go with Baby Boy, we just Promote Peters and let him select an Understudy (IF we get one...maybe let him just worry about coaching the oline for a year or two, before also attempting to develop another young coach)

3 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Yes. They really like Peters and Dickerson. They would make for a fun duo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Yeah, as I understand it, Peters has been with Callahan for at least 4 years...he's ready to take over the Church of the Offensive line....If Callahan is the Pope...Peters was a Cardinal who was in training to be Pope one day...If Callhan rolls to go with Baby Boy, we just Promote Peters and let him select an Understudy (IF we get one...maybe let him just worry about coaching the oline for a year or two, before also attempting to develop another young coach)

Does that mean that we have to invite this guy to provide the black or white smoke?

267x367

Pretty sure he never played for the "Cardinals".

Perhaps we should check with Robert Langdon on his eligibility?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Yikes. That said, I didn’t really see Kareem look lost or unprepared, he just looks slow.  Maybe that’s a byproduct of not working enough on his body as he ages or whatever, but I didn’t see someone unprepared.