Training Camp Thread

doumeyer

I would rather have Fournette than Kamara because Kamara is going to cost us draft picks plus a big contract. This is looking pretty bad but we still have over a week and things can change fast. I really hope JD has the option to fire Gase and trade for Doug Peterson. I think if Doug has another bad year Phil will be wanting a replacement. They could move him for some draft picks. I would also like to have Dabo Swinney. There is rumors that he is looking to take a jump into the NFL and teams are lining up for him. I would pretty much take anyone other than Gase because he makes such stupid moves. He needs to fix his system to fit Bell. Gase system sucks and it is so plan and predictable he should not even be an OC. He is outdated and will not change anything. Crowder will be a very busy man and I plan on taking him late in my FF leagues because he will see a ton of targets. 

40 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I see some people have the Pats cutting Mohamed Sanu. I think there will be some cuts that we can get that will help this team. I know it will take time but Sanu would be an up grade from what we have. 

I think we will look into lots of avenues with cuts. We did bring in Hogan and Moncrief with these injuries at WR. But none of these injuries are long. Actually it might very well be no one is injured come Week 1 (knock on wood). A WR group of lets say... Perriman, Mims, Crowder, Hogan, Berrios, Moncrief and Cager isn't awful.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I think we will look into lots of avenues with cuts. We did bring in Hogan and Moncrief with these injuries at WR. But none of these injuries are long. Actually it might very well be no one is injured come Week 1 (knock on wood). A WR group of lets say... Perriman, Mims, Crowder, Hogan, Berrios, Moncrief and Cager isn't awful.

I agree. It’s a capable group with upside. At least 4 or 5 of these guys also have a unique strength. 

I think we are going to need to be near 100% healthy with this group to have a chance against Buffalo. 

5 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I see some people have the Pats cutting Mohamed Sanu. I think there will be some cuts that we can get that will help this team. I know it will take time but Sanu would be an up grade from what we have. 

Sanu has a bad ankle that has slowed him since last year. He is not the same player he once was. Arguably, NE has a worse WR situation than the Jets so for them to release a WR they gave up a second for last year speaks volumes. 

1 hour ago, xrade said:

Sanu has a bad ankle that has slowed him since last year. He is not the same player he once was. Arguably, NE has a worse WR situation than the Jets so for them to release a WR they gave up a second for last year speaks volumes. 

And he came out of Rutgers. BB almost never cuts a Scarlett Knight if he can help it.