Should Bill Belichick be banned from football?

$andtrap

17 minutes ago, dwaye50327 said:

This is dumb. Patriots aren't the only ones cheating, they are the only ones that get caught and don't seem to care. The integrity of the NFL was ruined long before the Patriots.

yeah but apparently not only are they the only ones dumb enough to get caught, but 6 times they get caught?

Sorry, but you can't tell me that you guys aren't playing shadier than basically every other team if you've been caught that many times in the past 20 years.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

yeah but apparently not only are they the only ones dumb enough to get caught, but 6 times they get caught?

Sorry, but you can't tell me that you guys aren't playing shadier than basically every other team if you've been caught that many times in the past 20 years.

A lot of teams have been caught cheating in the past 20 years, more than the Pats. Broncos -PEDSgate 12 times since 2003, Colts PEDSgate 7 times since 2012 along with intentionally losing games to get Andrew Luck. That's just a couple examples.

Every NFL team is doing their best to stretch the boundaries of the rulebook. Patriots just happen to win superbowls, which intensifies everything by 100. If the Pats don't win any SBs but still get caught cheating, no one bats an eye like all the other teams who cheat but don't win a championship.

Edited by dwaye50327

9 minutes ago, dwaye50327 said:

A lot of teams have been caught cheating in the past 20 years, more than the Pats. Broncos -PEDSgate 12 times since 2003, Colts PEDSgate 7 times since 2012 along with intentionally losing games to get Andrew Luck. That's just a couple examples.

PEDs is not an organizational wide thing lol.

There is no hard proof of the Colts deliberately loosing games for the sake of Andrew Luck. You're salty.

• Like 2

Just now, Danger said:

PEDs is not an organizational wide thing lol.

There is no hard proof of the Colts deliberately loosing games for the sake of Andrew Luck. You're salty.

PEDs is still cheating, no one bats an eye, it might get a blurb on the bottome of espn.com

If the Colts didn't suck for luck on purpose, than the Patriots didn't deflate any footballs, the cold air did.

Nah i'm not salty, just tired of seeing the same posts about the patriots, hell i'm not even a pats fan. People have become so obsessed the Patriots they know more about them than their own team.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Belicheck is no different than th Astros, Yankees or Red Sox. Nobody associated with those franchises are banned for life, and they shouldn't be.

I agree. But considering the number of transgressions, I think Bill should be suspended a number of games.