WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I wonder if they’ll put a curly W or maybe the players numbers on the helmets?

I like both looks. The only RedTails uni I liked was the one the guy did with the numbers on the helmets and the jerseys had stripes that looked like they were on a plane from WWII.

11 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

So is it confirmed that we are the Redwolves?

Or is it heresay?

Not confirmed. But it looks like it’s emerging as a favorite among the players and at least some sections of the fan base. Given the current approval rating of the franchise (probably not quite as low as Congress but gaining rapidly), I think they should be very careful not to try to force an undesired name down folks’ throats.

• Like 1

Just make it Redwolves and be done with it. It’s the overwhelming favorite right now. I’m not a fan of the name but whatever. It’s more for the younger fans anyway. I personally wish they’d just move the team away now and give the area an expansion team. Doesn’t feel like the team I grew up rooting for anymore so what’s the point...

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I mean if another one of my teams gets caught doing something stupid, I'm going rogue mod.  So pray that Kirby's bagmen stay off the grid.  

Judging by that #16 2021 composite class ranking, it seems they’ve been keeping a relatively low profile, so hopefully you’re safe on that front 😉

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I mean if another one of my teams gets caught doing something stupid, I'm going rogue mod.  So pray that Kirby's bagmen stay off the grid.  

Oh boy, I’ll pray to baby 6.7 ounce baby Jesus on that one buddy! Haha 😂