WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

You know, I could get behind Warriors if we used the old spear helmets. They were great. I think a little push back would be good. Just say-- Look, You said "Redskins" was offense . We're not using it anymore . Go talk to the Chiefs ! 🙊

Out do that group, I want it to be Red Wolves or Wolves and I want our uniforms to look like this:

I do think they’ll pick Warriors for the team name though. I just hope if they do, they use a curly burgundy & gold ‘W’ on the helmet instead of a plain blocked letter W or an awful logo.

9 hours ago, TKellion said:

You could add a poll with the names they had listed in the article? Am leaning towards Warriors with the W logo

Curly burgundy & gold W?? I hope you agree on that. I don’t want it to be a block lettered W, I think that’s boring.

On 4/18/2021 at 8:43 PM, turtle28 said:

Out do that group, I want it to be Red Wolves or Wolves and I want our uniforms to look like this:

I do think they’ll pick Warriors for the team name though. I just hope if they do, they use a curly burgundy & gold ‘W’ on the helmet instead of a plain blocked letter W or an awful logo.

I wish the majority of Redwolves/Wolves concepts showed at least an ounce of restraint.

Like it's be a cool name to go with...but so many of them look so bad. 

14 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I wish the majority of Redwolves/Wolves concepts showed at least an ounce of restraint.

Like it's be a cool name to go with...but so many of them look so bad. 

I like the white one pictured. It’s really cool I think & modern and I like the ice white look.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I like the white one pictured. It’s really cool I think & modern and I like the ice white look.

A white/burgundy alt look would be a nice alt for you guys. Would you be fine going that full time?

That R logo though is awful though. Not entirely in idea but in execution. It's real bad.
Also the claw marks are dated, even a decade ago. Reminds me of the 90s or like the 2000s around the time of Under Armour started up. Think there are ways to do it, but a lot of concepts are just like 4+ areas of scratches between the jerseys and pants.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

A white/burgundy alt look would be a nice alt for you guys. Would you be fine going that full time?

That R logo though is awful though. Not entirely in idea but in execution. It's real bad.
Also the claw marks are dated, even a decade ago. Reminds me of the 90s or like the 2000s around the time of Under Armour started up. Think there are ways to do it, but a lot of concepts are just like 4+ areas of scratches between the jerseys and pants.

I think the R is awesome. I guess we can disagree yes, I’ve been very clear for 9 months that this is my choice of unis, white on white & helmet if next name is Red Wolves.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think the R is awesome. I guess we can disagree yes, I’ve been very clear for 9 months that this is my choice of unis, white on white & helmet if next name is Red Wolves.

The broken elongated jaw just looks like the silhouette of a man in a mascot/furry suit to me. Like he’s got a permanent open jaw and waving.

Dont think the idea is awful, just could be done way better. Especially if it was just a little more scaled back.

22 hours ago, Kiltman said:

The broken elongated jaw just looks like the silhouette of a man in a mascot/furry suit to me. Like he’s got a permanent open jaw and waving.

Dont think the idea is awful, just could be done way better. Especially if it was just a little more scaled back.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• 2 weeks later...