Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

40 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I'll lose my mind.  Hopefully Laughton or something

I legit don't get Torts hatred of Frost. He is hardly perfect, but I honestly don't even see much difference between him and Tippett

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Morgan Frost?

There are a lot of possibilities, to be honest. Philadelphia has been dangling Farabee, I'm pretty sure. Ottawa has had interest in Laughton in the past. Ottawa really needs to tighten up on D though...not sure if the Flyers can help with that or not. 

Also, could just be a draft pick trade tbh. Maybe Philly is trying to move up to 7 

• Like 1

Garrioch later wrote: "League sources say the Senators have circled back to the Bruins to see if there’s a fit to acquire Ullmark to steady the club’s struggling net and those talks have intensified." He also noted that Senators president of hockey operations and general manager Steve Staios "has been making a hard push to try to acquire Ullmark."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Yeah, supposedly he's willing to waive for Ottawa. 

Can't imagine that's going to be a cheap trade for the Sens though. In division? Yowza. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Has there ever been a team in the NHL blow a 3-0 series lead? 

In the finals, in 1942 the Maple Leafs came back to beat the Red Wings after being down 3-0. 

Finals excluded, in 1975 (Islanders over Penguins), 2010 (Flyers over Bruins), and 2014 (Kings over Sharks).

• Like 2