Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, MWil23 said:

Any number of reasons. Could be that Squire felt it would be best to channel his vindictive sense of humor the way that he does best since I've now killed him in Days 1/2/3/4 for my own sheer amusement after seeing Spaceballs pop up on Amazon Prime (idiot luggage combination joke). If Josh/Hobo are scum, they'd have wanted me gone, but I didn't have the thread capital D2 that I did D1. It could be that scum stuck with a philosophy that I have utilized in the past, which is to hit someone who isn't as likely to draw a D1 invest that has the potential to be a nuisance down the road...or it could be personal within the boundary of the game.

Hitting me N2 is exactly what I would have done, because it would have been hilarious. However, it comes with an inherent risk that you could be watched. Given that my night move was stolen, I'd say that they feel as though I'm some semblance of a threat.

And what do you make of the Forge having his move stolen as well

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

4 times.

But 2-3 were in the same quote box this morning, therefore not separate from one another.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. This is a game of numbers. Taking the better chance of eliminating numbers is always the better option. Regardless of claims. 

Smart mafia would ignore such claims and pick who they think would be ignored. 

Yes and no. It's also a game involving a body count and doubling up for scum. You essentially need to win 3 out of the first 4 days to give yourselves a chance in a standard Mafia setup. You can do that going conservatively (good option), or you can roll the dice EARLY when you have some momentum and deal with it early so that you don't have to deal with it late in mass claim/endgame. I'd opt early personally. 

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Earlier, you said that you were inclined to believe that meta until something proved otherwise. What changed? I

the fact that you could potentially be picking this game to do a heelturn

but i can look elsewhere today.

i may want to take a flier on a quiet person

I suppose it is. Also interesting that I wasn't lynched day 1 when I was by FAR the leading vote-getter at one point. Might it be that I'm town, but questionable enough that they'd let me live to continue to draw suspicion? Interesting that it's day 3 and four of the primary people who were under the microscope early and frequently linked/compared to each other (you, Josh, Bantle, and I) are still alive, isn't it? Also, interesting that Mafia didn't kill a town-aligned SK in Josh, isn't it? Perhaps it's because Josh and I were two of the leading vote-getters in the past two days and Bantle is unknowingly playing himself into a hole while being innocent? On top of that, we've been frequently linked, which makes us plausible faction-mates as scum. That makes all three of us plausible targets for lynch/hits. The more non-Mafia targets there are in the public's eye, the more friendly fire scum can cause while also hitting town, compounding the death rate and maximizing chances to win. 

I'm not scum. I'll go ahead and clear Josh and Jason, too. Whether you guys believe me or not is really an individual thing. I've been trying this time around. I'm happy with how I've played so far, and it's honestly a miracle that I'm alive as of right now, as I've mentioned the past few days. Heck, I claimed on Day 1 and didn't get hit.

Anyways, I stick to the truth. Earlier, you said that you were inclined to believe that meta until something proved otherwise. What changed? Is it the pressure of being the preferred lynch by several players at this point?

How and why are you clearing Jason?

I suppose it is. Also interesting that I wasn't lynched day 1 when I was by FAR the leading vote-getter at one point. Might it be that I'm town, but questionable enough that they'd let me live to continue to draw suspicion? Interesting that it's day 3 and four of the primary people who were under the microscope early and frequently linked/compared to each other (you, Josh, Bantle, and I) are still alive, isn't it? Also, interesting that Mafia didn't kill a town-aligned SK in Josh, isn't it? Perhaps it's because Josh and I were two of the leading vote-getters in the past two days and Bantle is unknowingly playing himself into a hole while being innocent? On top of that, we've been frequently linked, which makes us plausible faction-mates as scum. That makes all three of us plausible targets for lynch/hits. The more non-Mafia targets there are in the public's eye, the more friendly fire scum can cause while also hitting town, compounding the death rate and maximizing chances to win. 

I'm not scum. I'll go ahead and clear Josh and Jason, too. Whether you guys believe me or not is really an individual thing. I've been trying this time around. I'm happy with how I've played so far, and it's honestly a miracle that I'm alive as of right now, as I've mentioned the past few days. Heck, I claimed on Day 1 and didn't get hit.

Anyways, I stick to the truth. Earlier, you said that you were inclined to believe that meta until something proved otherwise. What changed? Is it the pressure of being the preferred lynch by several players at this point?

I follow what you're saying. And it makes sense.

Allowing those in the limelight to live will always draw town toward them, raising suspicion as to why they're still alive. Then you can pick off those that aren't likely to be mentioned or have attention paid to them.

On 8/8/2020 at 7:00 PM, Blue said:

Vote Count

No Lynch - 5 - Orca, Matts, Buff, Mwil, Malf

Hobo - 3 - Josh, Pickle Rick

Biggio - 1 - Daboyle

Swag - 2 - Forge, Swag

Orca - 1 - Hobo

Nazgul - 2 - Bantle, MD4L

Matts - 1 - KSJ

Bcb - 3 - Bcb, Biggio, Bucs

Malf - 1 - Nazgul

Mwil - 3 - Touch, Squire, Counselor

Day 1 is now over. No one has been eliminated. You have 1 hour to submit Night moves.

Failed to vote: @Dome @ET80 @rackcs

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I follow what you're saying. And it makes sense.

Allowing those in the limelight to live will always draw town toward them, raising suspicion as to why they're still alive. Then you can pick off those that aren't likely to be mentioned or have attention paid to them.

Right. And then also cleared game-solvers would get hit, as well. This happened in Harry Potter, for sure. I haven't been Mafia much - trying to think of when I was, actually - but I've definitely seen this happen before, and Mafia won when it happened.

Just now, Malfatron said:

No Lynch - 5 - Orca, Matts, Buff, Mwil, Malf

Hobo - 3 - Josh, Pickle Rick

Biggio - 1 - Daboyle

Swag - 2 - Forge, Swag

Orca - 1 - Hobo

Nazgul - 2 - Bantle, MD4L

Matts - 1 - KSJ

Bcb - 3 - Bcb, Biggio, Bucs

Malf - 1 - Nazgul

Mwil - 3 - Touch, Squire, Counselor

im guessing mafia would likely want to vote out a town than no lynch

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Right. And then also cleared game-solvers would get hit, as well. This happened in Harry Potter, for sure. I haven't been Mafia much - trying to think of when I was, actually - but I've definitely seen this happen before, and Mafia won when it happened.

mafia won that game because I was very, very bad