Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

its okay

the blue team is a worthy winner

Meh, it was selfish of me not to claim. I should have at least let others win, but I figured if I ccd him then I’d lose no matter what/wanted to string the game out 1 more day.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Meh, it was selfish of me not to claim. I should have at least let others win, but I figured if I ccd him then I’d lose no matter what/wanted to string the game out 1 more day.

you played to your wincon

no harm done

blue played the best and deserves the win

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

MD4L - 1 - Mwil

Rack - 6 - Swag, Rack, Malf, Mwil, Bucs, Josh

Forge - 1 - Forge

Bucs - 1 - KSJ

Daboyle may not be voted for today.

@rackcs has been eliminated! He was Mister Negative, Commuting Joat, Villain.

It is now Night 6. Night will end at 11:30am.

reminder to get your night moves in

@Daboyle @JoshstraDaymus @kingseanjohn 

Fires light the dismal streets of New York City in the dark hours of the night. A police siren blares somewhere in the distance, providing the only sound besides the crackling flames. MD4L waits on a rooftop for a special meeting, and is surprised when he hears a cough from behind him. Wasn’t I just looking over there?

“I trust you got what I asked for?” The woman in red asks. MD4L nods and silently hands over a USB. “Thank you. I promise this was all worth it. Now…go enjoy your hard-earned vacation.”

@MD4L has won! He was Black Cat, Night Results Thief, Villain.

“Bye, Felicia,” the woman softly comments as MD4L takes his leave. The woman lifts the USB up, staring at it intently. All the information she needed was here to take this city. Her time was not yet at hand—but it would be soon enough.

Elsewhere, @bucsfan333 saunters up to Norman Osborn’s office in the skeletal ruins of OsCorp, staring out through the window behind the desk, surveying his work. “Well boys, looks like we did what we came here to do. Now the place is aaaaaaaaaall ours. Who’da thunk it? You, me, us, like this? Nobody believed in us! But I believed in you, and look where we are now!”

@SwAg, @JoshstraDaymus, @MWil23, and @Forge joined in their boss’s laughter. Tendrils came out of Swag’s back, gripping the corpses of @theuntouchableand @Counselor, pantomiming laughter like marionettes on strings. Bucsfan gently put a red and black claw against the window. “Let’s show this city what Maximum Carnage looks like,” he whispered softly.

@Malfatron and @kingseanjohn sit around a dumpster fire, warming themselves. All their fancy tech and no Spider-Man around. Only question was…what to do with it? Perhaps they needed to think...bigger.

Malfatron has won! He was The Vulture, Informed Coroner, Villain.

KSJ has won! He was Mysterio, Complex Redirector, Villain.

To be continued in Maximum Carnage Mafia

Congratulations to the Symbiote faction, MD4L, Malfatron, and KSJ for fulfilling their victory conditions! Sorry Rack