College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

1 minute ago, Danger said:

What else has happened?

He lied and said he met with every player individually about being more inclusive in the wake of George Floyd's murder, and then the entire team came out and said he didn't meet with anybody and said one thing about it at a team meeting.

The details may be fuzzy, but he was basically caught white knighting.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He lied and said he met with every player individually about being more inclusive in the wake of George Floyd's murder, and then the entire team came out and said he didn't meet with anybody and said one thing about it at a team meeting.

The details may be fuzzy, but he was basically caught white knighting.

How are you gonna tell such an obvious lie. it only takes one of 80+ guys to just say "uhhhhh... nah bro"

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Pretty amazing they could legitimately downgrade on Taggert tbh.

It’s truly awe inspiring that Taggart did everything in his power to only take 1 QB in 3 recruiting classes and cost the school $20 million and won’t be their worst head coach in the last 5 years. Striking out on Stoops was awful for them. 

@ramssuperbowl99 I’m legitimately going to go to every apple orchard and pumpkin patch and outdoor antique store I can this fall. That way, I have so much credibility going forward with my wife, she will never ask me/tell me to do it again in future falls. I’m going to completely punt on 2020. I urge most of you to do the same. @NateDawg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 I’m legitimately going to go to every apple orchard and pumpkin patch and outdoor antique store I can this fall. That way, I have so much credibility going forward with my wife, she will never ask me/tell me to do it again in future falls. I’m going to completely punt on 2020. I urge most of you to do the same. @NateDawg

It legitimately pains me that you still remember this.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Hahaha! Man that's hilarious. Hey everyone else, we should definitely make fun of this guy for getting dragged to a pumpkin patch by the wife and not ask anymore questions about any other members.

It’s hard to say “Hon no, the OSU game is only at halftime” when she sees 42-0 or 42-7 on the screen in a non conference game.

58 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s hard to say “Hon no, the OSU game is only at halftime” when she sees 42-0 or 42-7 on the screen in a non conference game.

That is the point where you start to pontificate on how excited you were to see freshman X and his rating on 247 and how this is likely one of the few games he will play.