College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

Just now, winitall said:

That is the point where you start to pontificate on how excited you were to see freshman X and his rating on 247 and how this is likely one of the few games he will play. 

Better to fold and pick pumpkins and wear flannel for the family picture than to miss the OSU/UM or OSU/PSU game for a fall family dinner. Right @ramssuperbowl99?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, winitall said:
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

It’s hard to say “Hon no, the OSU game is only at halftime” when she sees 42-0 or 42-7 on the screen in a non conference game.

That is the point where you start to pontificate on how excited you were to see freshman X and his rating on 247 and how this is likely one of the few games he will play. 

I'm picturing Will Ferrell yelling from another room "HONEY, THE REDSHIRTS GET 4 GAMES ALL YEAR. WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS."

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm picturing Will Ferrell yelling from another room "HONEY, THE REDSHIRTS GET 4 GAMES ALL YEAR. WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS."

I was more picturing a Jon Gruden commentating the HUDL tape you already had pre-loaded but this was better. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

My wife booked us tickets to a lantern lighting festival two years ago on a whiteout night vs. Penn State. 

And you just haven’t called her your “ex-wife” yet because the divorce papers aren’t officially signed, right?

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

And how was it?

I was terrible company. We went with another couple and I was super distracted. It was the year they came back from two scores down, when Franklin did a 4th down handoff at the end. 

I’ve learned that when you do nice things for your spouse though you get to hold it over them.  Still a poor trade off.

• Like 1

NCAA D-I fall championships outside of the CFP have been postponed to at least next year.

With no other sports being able to play for a national title in the fall, the remaining FBS conferences should postpone as well.