Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

We have a historically bad defense. As in....one pace to be worst ever the NFL has ever seen. 

I'm honestly shocked that a Belichick defense is so fundamentally bad.

I thought Hightower coming back would help, but they were bad in legit every single aspect of defense. 

Just now, titans0021 said:

Probably. Everything bottomed out in spectacular fashion. Just not sure LeBeau has it anymore. Players were terrible, but the gameplan heading in was just absolutely horrible.

I think Mike Lombardi put it well. LeBeau's defense is the equivalent of Phil Jackson's triangle offense. It just doesn't really make sense in the modern game.

It upsets me that the Falcons just did the same crap they did in the SB.   You have one of the best RB's in the game today destroying the defense and all you need to do is run him to either win the game or have a great chance to win the game and refuse to use him even after paying him 7 mil or so a year when it's crunch time.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Am I the only one bothered by the Rams helmets? I'm fine with blue and gold or blue and white, but it just looks odd to me to have blue and white helmets and then blue and gold uniforms.

The Rams are waiting to change the uniforms to blue and white because of the NFL. I don't know why they were able to do the helmets first.

Archived