BUCKS vs the HEAT

resilient part 2

BUCKS vs HEAT!!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and by what?

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I mean, the more I think about it. If you win the DPOY award and don't even bother to man up on the most obvious choice to shoot the ball (Butler), who shot it over and over again! ... than your defense is a fraud..

Smart would have been fighting Tatum for the opportunity to guard Butler. 

He's a big man who can switch.

Defense is a lot more than just 1-on-1 man perimeter defense.

Bucks seem to always struggle in game 1s. No need to panic but I am interested in seeing how Bud is able to free Giannis and get him going to the basket. Heat did a great job all season of limiting his paint points. 

Is Bledsoe playing next game or will be out for a while? 

Gotta say, Jimmy Butler has restored my interest in basketball. I was a Heat fan when they drafted Wade, but when Lebron signed, it took all the fun out of watching. If we won, we were supposed to win and if we didn't, that was even worse. Ever since then, I've just checked the scores here and there. 

This Heat team has brought me back from the grave. 

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

Gotta say, Jimmy Butler has restored my interest in basketball. I was a Heat fan when they drafted Wade, but when Lebron signed, it took all the fun out of watching. If we won, we were supposed to win and if we didn't, that was even worse. Ever since then, I've just checked the scores here and there. 

This Heat team has brought me back from the grave. 

Love me some Jimmy Buckets. Always said Towns and Wiggins were the problem in Minnesota, not Jimmy. I love how people like to now praise his leadership and on court demeanor, when before he was a "lockeroom cancer" and a "bad teammate". Just watch any interview where Jimmy talks about Herro, Nunn or Bam. He loves those guys and what they bring to the basketball court, and not because they are ultra talented players, but because they compete and bring it every time they are on the court - on BOTH ends. If you like to win and you aren't a diva, Jimmy will be the best teammate you ever had. Sad Towns and Wiggins were too soft to understand that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Love me some Jimmy Buckets. Always said Towns and Wiggins were the problem in Minnesota, not Jimmy. I love how people like to now praise his leadership and on court demeanor, when before he was a "lockeroom cancer" and a "bad teammate". Just watch any interview where Jimmy talks about Herro, Nunn or Bam. He loves those guys and what they bring to the basketball court, and not because they are ultra talented players, but because they compete and bring it every time they are on the court - on BOTH ends. If you like to win and you aren't a diva, Jimmy will be the best teammate you ever had. Sad Towns and Wiggins were too soft to understand that.

Exactly. I loved his recent interview where they ask him about why he trucked Chris Paul the play after Paul threw the ball off of Duncan Robinson's head and he basically said "Yeah that was to send a message. Don't mess with my young guys". 

• Like 1

Random, but watching the 4th quarters of both games back to back, CP3 would be the PERFECT sidekick to play alongside Giannis. Like Giannis would be able to do everything needed up until the end where CP3 can run the show in the last five minutes of the game. This would solve the issue of not being able to play through Giannis at the end of games. No way it could happen due to CP3's contract, but these boys would be unstoppable. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Random, but watching the 4th quarters of both games back to back, CP3 would be the PERFECT sidekick to play alongside Giannis. Like Giannis would be able to do everything needed up until the end where CP3 can run the show in the last five minutes of the game. This would solve the issue of not being able to play through Giannis at the end of games. No way it could happen due to CP3's contract, but these boys would be unstoppable. 

Middleton and George Hill for CP3 would work tbqh. We'd then move Bledsoe for a 2 guard. Only problem is, you'd be pissing Giannis off trading his boys, but if he can't get behind the fact that this team isn't built to win in the postseason, then you move on from him too. I don't know, man. I'm just annoyed by this team right now. Bud won't adjust, and, with everyone else shooting the lights out in the bubble, these guys are still building brick houses. Giannis not adjusting to the wall despite knowing teams would do it. Just can't understand it, man. The stubbornness that comes from coaches is just too much for me. Adjust, do something different. It's not that hard.