Raiders release Damarious Randall

agarcia34

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah... I liked him too but got off Twitter.

Anythings better than ChatSports Mitchell Renz.... that show is as basic and low Football IQ as imaginable.  I’m glad the channel exists but he’s way too much of a “FratBro” with the chugging beer and 10k manscape jokes/product promos a show... it’s hard to watch at times 

the ones i cant stand are sanjit and silver and black films presents. i mean, first off, i definitely appreciate the effort that goes into making those vids. but i find their delivery to be unbearable. jackson krueger covers a bunch of things but does have a regularl emphasis on the raiders and does a good job. currently my favorite film guy on youtube is brett kollman, but he covers the whole league

14 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I agree with this 100 percent... I really liked Oliver, Allen. Allen seemed like it would be a chance for Gruden to find his Mack replacement after taking heat. I did like White after those two but I was always a Bosa guy. Was pissed we won a meaningless game in December that no one remembers. That building momentum for the next season is a bunch of horse 💩.. same players aren’t even on the team if the team is trash. Anyways wanted to trade up for Bosa bad, wouldn’t have cost much to trade up 2 spots. I was shocked with the Ferrell pick like that guy on tv. I’m still not counting him out, but Oliver, Allen, Bosa already playing at pro bowl levels and could be elite for the next decade. 

I did like Allen too but he was a rotational pass rusher last season and had Campbell and YN to take the heat off of him.  We will see how good he really is when he is the focal point of that D line on a team that is in shambles.  

I really wanted Bosa too but knew there was zero chance at 4.  Once again I will bring up that meaningless win against Zona that year.  I was in front of the TV cheering that we lose that game just for the reason that I knew if we lost we would have locked up a top 2 pick.  

I was arguing with someone on here about losing games at the end of the season to secure a top draft pick when a stud is on the board.  Nothing is sure fire but a chance to land Bosa was well worth a loss during a meaningless season.  

Someone on here was advocating that a team/ coach should never lose a game.  To prove my point, let me ask everyone, who would rather have that win against Zona and Ferrell or a loss against Zona and Bosa.  

I would be shocked if anyone on here wants that worthless win and CF....

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

4 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

This 100%.

Our D system has sucked. Period. 

We passed on great players because they didn't fit a system that hasn't worked well at all. 

I'd rather have several playmakers we passed on that we plug in and alter our system than picking reaches solely because they fit a crap scheme. 

We need a new DC soon, especially if this year's D is a poor as usual.

I thought Allen fit the Barr role perfectly. I know Minny mde it work well enough. Oh well, hope it pans out. 

4 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

If we **DID** eventually move Joyner to FS.... (humor me here)

i love Amik as a longterm prospect and think he’s got tons of potential.... but he’s very young and might not be totally ready....

maybe in nickel packages Isaiah Johnson comes in as an outside corner (alongside Mullen) and Arnette drops into the slot.  Arnette played a lot of slot CB successful his sophomore year at OSU and that’s how he first got on the 1st round radar.

This is the plan IF (and i think there is a 1% chance) Joyner plays FS. 

Joyner is not a safety in the PG, S1/S2 scheme. He is a classic NCB. 

I don't see Earl Thomas as a scheme fit at all but ill take him. 

Honestly I think Haha is headed to Vegas.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

This is the plan IF (and i think there is a 1% chance) Joyner plays FS. 

Joyner is not a safety in the PG, S1/S2 scheme. He is a classic NCB. 

I don't see Earl Thomas as a scheme fit at all but ill take him. 

Honestly I think Haha is headed to Vegas.

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised if we made this move with a FA in mind. Issue is of course Guenthers system which is notoriously hard to pickup. 

17 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Just little things bug me about our defense staff... 

- not giving Joseph a fair chance 

- moving Littleton to SLB when he seems like  Natural WLB

- falling in love 😍 with Nassib 

- using Ferrell all over the DLine when that’s what failed in 2019

- actually passing on J Allen, Ed Oliver, White because they weren’t system first... 

- let’s see how all these draft picks pan out

How did they not give Joseph a fair chance? He started in 17/22 games he was healthy in 2018/2019 and was horrible. 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

How did they not give Joseph a fair chance? He started in 17/22 games he was healthy in 2018/2019 and was horrible. 

You blind! he was one of our best players on defense last season, and that unit was hard for any DB to shine with that horrible front 7!!

Edited by Humble_Beast

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

You blind! he was one of our best players on defense last season, and that unit was hard for any DB to shine with that horrible front 7!!

He got abused in coverage, especially by TEs. Dude was basically an undersized in the box safety.

On 9/4/2020 at 8:59 PM, Turnobili said:

the ones i cant stand are sanjit and silver and black films presents. i mean, first off, i definitely appreciate the effort that goes into making those vids. but i find their delivery to be unbearable. jackson krueger covers a bunch of things but does have a regularl emphasis on the raiders and does a good job. currently my favorite film guy on youtube is brett kollman, but he covers the whole league

Hey I like Sanji!  He’s just likeable idk you don’t see many Indian football fans.  He seems like a genuinely good dude.  His videos are decent for total amateur and he tries hard. 

kollman is very good I agree

Edited by jimkelly02

1 hour ago, RaiderX said:

He got abused in coverage, especially by TEs. Dude was basically an undersized in the box safety.

He made a few mistakes but was not abused.  He was beat because of a 8 inch height difference going up against TEs.  We all agree that coaches need to put players in a position to succeed and lining Joseph up over a TE is doomed from the beginning.  The reason he was let go was Abram and he was drafted by RM.  I would have rather resigned Joseph over Harris and Heath.  Last year Joseph was put in a tough position because of injuries.  I would have loved to have seen him and Abram line up next to each other for a whole season.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Hey I like Sanji!  He’s just likeable idk you don’t see many Indian football fans.  He seems like a genuinely good dude.  His videos are decent for total amateur and he tries hard. 

kollman is very good I agree

I might be tough on him but yeah he does great work for an amateur and it’s definitely better than no content. Hes just an incredible homer though. 

And he got a lot of beef on Twitter for copy/paying tweets of actual reporters and just saying “source: x breaking news” as if he had a source, when he was just plagiarizing. He blocked me and a bunch of people from his twitter who brought it up lol