GDT 9/13/20 Week 1: 0-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-0 Cleveland Browns

DreamKid

9 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Go find out why Odell is trending on twitter right now. The information will clear up why he actually likes playing for the Browns, let's just say they strive for the same goal in life.

I think he is lucky, that there will be no spectators this sunday. If Sam Darnold was seeing ghosts in the stance, I won't contemplate on what Odell would be seeing from Ravens fans this week.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Go find out why Odell is trending on twitter right now. The information will clear up why he actually likes playing for the Browns, let's just say they strive for the same goal in life.

Ayo! I pray this is "all cap" like the kids say. If it ain't, Odell is a wild, wild boy. And dirty. 🤮😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Also completely unrelated. I feel like I’ve noticed my reactions not showing up. @DreamKid and @AFlaccoSeagulls I’ve recently reacted to your posts on this page... did it show up?

Don't see it on either of our posts. Weird glitch or something I guess. If you search it up in the main forum you might find someone else who had a similar problem. 

55 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Don't see it on either of our posts. Weird glitch or something I guess. If you search it up in the main forum you might find someone else who had a similar problem. 

Yup. First I thought it was just delayed or something. But I feel like it’s been a couple weeks at least. Oh well, now that I know for sure I’ll look to get it figured out.

edit: Back to hating on the a Browns and laughing at OBJ loving the Browns. 😂

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 11:14 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I just want everyone to know that I drafted Nick Chubb with my first pick tonight in fantasy while on the toilet, and it was the most fitting way to draft a Browns player ever.

Everyone point and laugh at this guy. He drafted a Browns player on his fantasy team. The joke's on him. Not even I do that.