Week 1 Raiders at Panthers GDT

agarcia34

Just now, agarcia34 said:

No pressure at all and some of y’all wondered why some of use wanted Clowney and Yannick 

No we were supposed to believe that our 4th overall pick wasn't as non-existent as we clearly saw last year, that Nassib and Maleik Collins were primo signings...

I'm done with Cle. I'm done with second rate FA signings. I'm done with optimism that defies what can be seen when it comes to our D. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

No we were supposed to believe that our 4th overall pick wasn't as non-existent as we clearly saw last year, that Nassib and Maleik Collins were primo signings...

I'm done with Cle. I'm done with second rate FA signings. I'm done with optimism that defies what can be seen when it comes to our D. 

It’s pretty disappointing that we can’t get any sort of pass rush against one of the worst OL in the league. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Yeah.... when we signed Collins and Nassib it was “oh nice addition they’ll be solid cheap role players” then a little time goes by with nothing happening (off season) and then people think they’ll be stars.