Week 1 Raiders at Panthers GDT

agarcia34

Just glad we got a Win.... and stepped up on Offense and Defense when it counted.... it’s the first game after a crazy offseason ... we shouldn’t have expected everyone to play perfect .... pass rush needs to improve but I wouldn’t get too down it could click next week or week after 

Give it to ferrell on that stop!!!

Good

Our RB. Jacobs he will be a top RB if he stays healthy. Booker looked solid as a back up.

Ruggs usage until the injury.. he is fast and a threat.

Our young secondary. 1 big pass looks horrible but overall the youngsters looked good. Like the no sock look!

Not having the penaltys from whitehead lol

Bad

Letting a 15 point lead slip. Was crazy seeing this happen again.

Conservative playcalling second half. We need to keep foot down.

No pass rush. The need to get to the QB looks to be forgotten 

Edited by HvacRaider

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

Got the raiders score right.

Over estimated the defense vs. Dumpster fire offense. Losing Kwiatkowski didn't help.

Dumpster fire offense? They’ve got the best offensive player in the whole league. We had 0 NFL tape on the head coach or offensive coordinator. The defense will get better. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Dumpster fire offense? They’ve got the best offensive player in the whole league. We had 0 NFL tape on the head coach or offensive coordinator. The defense will get better. 

Abram was all over the field today and I thought our young CB's did a decent job other than that big play they gave up. Not being able to consistently get pressure or sacks against a bad OL isn't a good look though.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Abram was all over the field today and I thought our young CB's did a decent job other than that big play they gave up. Not being able to consistently get pressure or sacks against a bad OL isn't a good look though.

I thought we got some good pressure we just allowed Teddy an easy way out. If we can close some of those gaps the pressure will start to get home. Teddy B surprised me with his mobility, he played a good game. 

• Like 1