2020: Week 1 - @ Buffalo Bills

Bianconero

Attacking guys like Klein and Milano with Crowder, Bell and Herndon will be our key to winning. One of those two will likely be matched up on one of our 3 at any given moment. If Bell isn't stuck in pass pro then having 5 options available, a key to this offense, will give Sam everything he needs to make plays. He also exhibited good chemistry with Perriman and Hogan in camp, I know camp, so if they get chances to make plays they should. This is going to be a tough game, my confidence comes from my belief in Sam and Gase and my disbelief in Allen as a passer.

18 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

No Mims and he might be put on Ir for 3 weeks. 

If the Jets take a WR in round 2...it’s basically a death sentence. This is going to be a lost year for him guaranteed. Would love for us to try and add a decent receiver. Can’t count on Mims this year. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Wait... but we have Chris Hogan

who sadly was likely to have more of an impact than mims sunday anways. mims didnt take a single snap all camp. hes essentially just a myth at this point. you have to act like hes not even there until you can actually see it. unless he gets himself into better shape hes not going to work out (no pun intended). Hamstrings are preventable, hes injured both. Hes out of shape. next guy up. We should absolutely try and make a move though because I can promise you Mims will be an essential non factor this year. Jets need more depth.

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

who sadly was likely to have more of an impact than mims sunday anways. mims didnt take a single snap all camp. hes essentially just a myth at this point. you have to act like hes not even there until you can actually see it. unless he gets himself into better shape hes not going to work out (no pun intended). Hamstrings are preventable, hes injured both. Hes out of shape. next guy up. We should absolutely try and make a move though because I can promise you Mims will be an essential non factor this year. Jets need more depth.

But we have Berrios

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

No Mims and he might be put on Ir for 3 weeks. 

No wonder all other NFL teams passed on this guy, we even passed on him with our first pick in the third round. With his talent he was worth a late third round pick, maybe down the road he will be a very productive player. The problem is we needed him this year.

6 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

No wonder all other NFL teams passed on this guy, we even passed on him with our first pick in the third round. With his talent he was worth a late third round pick, maybe down the road he will be a very productive player. The problem is we needed him this year.

He was a 2nd rounder. And in his defense he had no injuries like this ever in his life. He even had a great season last season with a messed up hand and didn't miss time and played through it. The issue is, is that its his hammy's. Which unfortunately just need rest and time to heal.

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

Becton needs to be a HOF to justify not taking Jeudy or Lamb.

EDIT- and you are correct, I would say 100% of hamstring injuries are preventable unless someone took a knife to you.

Edited by jetsfan4life51

21 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Becton needs to be a HOF to justify not taking Jeudy or Lamb.

EDIT- and you are correct, I would say 100% of hamstring injuries are preventable unless someone took a knife to you.

Not really.  With as bad as our OL was, justifying taking a OT is very easy.   Problem is the JEts are cursed with 2nd round picks, look like Mims is gonna be another 2nd round failure. 

Our  OL still doesn't  look good, but at least it has a foundation to build on. I expect our 2 firsts to be on WR and Edge next draft.  It doesn't matter who you have at WR, if you have no time to throw you will suck. The Jets needed a foundation on OL. I am just praying we hit on Becton and he becomes good, I know he'll have his struggles in pass pro which is expected, but hopefully he at least can move people in run block and be competent as a pass blocker for now 

Edited by NYJets4716

We are gonna be awful.

We have no edge rush, we look weak in the secondary, we have awful WRs, and who knows with the OL if they are better. 

The Jets are putting Darnold in awful situations which is sad because he has so much talent to be great. 

Plus Adam Gase is HC, hes a joke. 

Edited by NYJets4716