Should we expect a win against the ravens?

sonny44

18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This forum universally agreed we were likely to get smoked, but when it actually happens people lose their minds 😂 

Being a fan gives me the right to be as completely irrational and emotional as I want to during the game itself.

36 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This forum universally agreed we were likely to get smoked, but when it actually happens people lose their minds 😂 

And then if we smoke Cincinnati on Thursday, people will act like we're Super Bowl contenders. I've been saying it for years, fans on this forum are so insanely fickle.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DawgX said:

And then if we smoke Cincinnati on Thursday, people will act like we're Super Bowl contenders. I've been saying it for years, fans on this forum are so insanely fickle.

The fact that the browns forum is the most popular only heightens that. We have won less than a 3rd of our games over the last two decades. 

We are about as sucked in as scientologists.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I don't think we have to worry about this team smoking anybody or winning more than 5 games this year. To be honest, I'm worried we find a way to win more than 4 games and really miss out on a blue chip prospect. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 11:41 AM, buno67 said:

no but the browns can not find themselves in the hole. You gotta score early and put pressure on them. Especially if a mistake is made and things potentially could snow ball. Just the first two drives will prolly be the best looks they see all day. So you have to take advantage of that. 

Pretty much what did us in.  That interception was a real killer and we never got into our offense after that.

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah when the QB is struggling and we can't bring in the easy crap anyway that's a wrap.

A 20 million a year WR is supposed to be bailing out bad throws and turning nothing into something.  

Ive seen him make maybe a handful of really good plays over 17 games, but mostly just open catches paired with a lot of drops and absolutely atrocious body language.

I really hope Stefanski has a come to Jesus talk with him and let’s him know how things are going to work if he’s still going to get manufactured targets.

• Like 2