College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

34 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Dan Orlovsky said in commentary He doesn’t progress off his  first read often and when he does he is to slow to do it.

Hmmm...remind you of anyone?

Although I must say he had a possession against the Jags where he pretty much went through them all.

That Bringem young v coastal Carolina whatchamacallits game was a blast. The east siders very much wanted it more, and won. Wilson finally had a test as a qb and I thought he did really well. Showed poise accuracy and an ability to deliver against a better opponent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Chuba Hubbard might be the most overrated RB in recent history.

Yeah he is not good. I was wondering about him as a mid round pick so that we could keep a strong tandem when we can’t afford both Chubb and Hunt anymore but I quickly changed my mind on that

7 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Yeah he is not good. I was wondering about him as a mid round pick so that we could keep a strong tandem when we can’t afford both Chubb and Hunt anymore but I quickly changed my mind on that

Why?

His HC is a moron that should be finally fired after this season.

11 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Chuba Hubbard might be the most overrated RB in recent history.

Hubbard is a great college back. Lacks the traits to be a good NFL RB. He does nothing at a high level and cannot pass block. He’s good good shiftiness and vision, but isn’t strong and isn’t fast. Seems like a taller Mike Hart to me.

13 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Baron Browning needs to be talked about more 

Athletically, he's how you design the perfect LB with prototypical height, weight, and athleticism. Instinctually, he leaves a LOT of meat left on the bone for me, and surprisingly isn't as good of a tackler in space. I think he's ideally suited as a 4-3 WLB or a 3-4 OLB and should be utilized more in pass rushing situations. His success as a blitzer last year is undeniable, but I personally don't buy into him as an ILB/MLB yet.