SNF Week 1: Cowboys @ Rams

Tex

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Diggs with 2 big losses tonight while being in perfect position to make a play. Can't really teach ball skills.

Well, both passes were also perfectly placed, especially the long pass to Van Jefferson. Not much you can do on that one.

Extremely premature take:

I know the high-flying Rams offense of the first half of 2018 was fun and exciting, but I feel like the offense we've seen tonight might be more sustainable: Reliable, consistently picking up positive yardage, good mix of mid-range throws and short RB looks, Goff playing within his skillset much more comfortably, only unleashing a big play every once in awhile when necessary. I know it hasn't resulted in a boatload of points, but there's something about it that looks to be in a nice rhythm with good timing and consistently taking the yards given.

And I hate complimenting the Rams.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I know the high-flying Rams offense of the first half of 2018 was fun and exciting, but I feel like the offense we've seen tonight might be more sustainable: Reliable, consistently picking up positive yardage, good mix of mid-range throws and short RB looks, Goff playing within his skillset much more comfortably, only unleashing a big play every once in awhile when necessary. I know it hasn't resulted in a boatload of points, but there's something about it that looks to be in a nice rhythm with good timing and consistently taking the yards given.

You’re so dumb I hate you. Goff looks In chains. This offense is for a dude like Mitch. Maybe he’s taking what the defense is giving him(which has been his huge negative! He would force passes and that try and make a play mantra! Would get him in trouble). offense has no flow or rhythm. 

This isn’t our offense. This is some bootleg offense that isn’t as explosive as we’re use to. 

5 minutes ago, DannyB said:

It would be nice to see a few more chances, but this is how an offense needs to work in today's NFL.  Consistency is key.  

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

You’re so dumb I hate you. Goff looks In chains. This offense is for a dude like Mitch. Maybe he’s taking what the defense is giving him(which has been his huge negative! He would force passes and that try and make a play mantra! Would get him in trouble). offense has no flow or rhythm. 

This isn’t our offense. This is some bootleg offense that isn’t as explosive as we’re use to. 

aight dude damn take some valium