Week 2: Washington Football Team (1-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (1-0) 4 PM on FOX

MikeT14

18 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

What would Kirk look like with this core of offensive Weapons all you Kirk Lovers? 

You do realize that was me saying "I'm fine with Haskins if he can give WFT 'pretty good play' for years," right?

You really need to stop looking for things that you think are there that are not complimentary of Haskins.

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It’s so funny to see Jay on the sidelines and just thinking about how much of a party animal he is lol

Jay Gruden:

TEaR.gif

FailingWaterloggedCrayfish-size_restrict

giphy.gif

Any questions?

(this will be a very interesting set of GIFs for some of you youngins)

Edited by Woz

The Cowboys are just barely even using Michael Gallup thus far. 6 targets in 6+ quarters so far. That’s inexcusable, because that guy can play. 

I know intradivision trades never happen, but I’ve been wanting us to find a way to get him on board ever since they drafted Lamb. 

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

With the struggling of the rushing game last week, Love being inactive is questionable.  Really surprised Holcomb is inactive, too. 

There was that play last week where Holcomb (on punt coverage) who came up limping. I think that might be the cause. Yeah, but if Love is healthy, he should be active given their need for a decent RB play today (and ones who can catch too).

Courtland Sutton also walking to the lockerroom.

Edited by Woz

11 minutes ago, Woz said:

You do realize that was me saying "I'm fine with Haskins if he can give WFT 'pretty good play' for years," right?

You really need to stop looking for things that you think are there that are not complimentary of Haskins.

People need to stop bringing Kirk Cousins name up, Especially in game day threads when the dude is gone.

Moderators should step in and keep the thread about the Topic. 

I don't care if You like Haskins or not.